1/6 Show off your custom Marvel figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot about this threat. I might as well keep all Marvel customs in one thread. This is my comicbook Crossbones.

1qlaz1.jpg

M7oQ79.jpg

vBARKR.jpg

I'd love to get a custom Iron Man. I search ebay occassionally, but never have any luck. Does anyone know of any other sites to find some?

I'd love to get a custom Iron Man. I search ebay occassionally, but never have any luck. Does anyone know of any other sites to find some?

Funny you should ask, I was just about to upload this. I've been hard at work on a little side project... we'll see how far I can take it. (This is not/will not be for sale now or at any point in the future)

IM P1.jpg

After seeing the Strange film I totally caved and PO'd a second Strange figure for customising purposes... Strange the second is pretty much going to be going sans cloak in the monastery outfit on the shelf. That way I'll be able to display him both ways... However all of the Sorcerer Supreme regalia is going to be going towards an attempt to make this (yes I know :cuckoo:):

30603269052_0e30487ca0_z.jpg

Where is everyone getting their custom spandex suits made? I'm thinking for kitbash purposes/fitting in with the MCU-based collection I've got: Stephen Strange cloak and accessories, workshop Tony leg and arm armour pieces... And then I'm coming up blank on how to do the bulk of the outfit. Though I've got to admit I'm eyeing up Vision's torso/ab pieces and wondering how they were done!

If you look closely, the shirt has texture to it. I guess it was Tony's way to assimilate chain mail. I believe he is upgrading the outfit with scale pattern, I'll upgrade when he puts it out. :)
It's VERY hard to see on a small photo... had to use x2 zoomin to spot it. :lol
That's a nice detail!

It's VERY hard to see on a small photo... had to use x2 zoomin to spot it. :lol
That's a nice detail!

The material looks better in person. Here is a closer look. Btw, the texture looks more defined in person.

piIr7n.jpg

Looks great, I've been working on my own, but progress is very slow do to lack of time. I'll use yours for inspiration.

Thanks, I was thinking of replacing the star on his chest and back with the star on the HT star spangled CA to match the star on the shield. I got a "comic book" shield, but the red looks to bright next to the red on his costume.

Last edited:
So this is just a photoshop composite I did of the "Iron Skull" custom I'm planning (I used the HT release photo for the Mark VII stealth). It should be a super easy one as I'm intentionally re-coloring only the pop off parts. Still haven't landed on my painting method or weather or not to source parts off ebay or just use the stock stealth parts. I'm also waiting on the OSK Red Skull head sculpt that was meant to release a month ago. If anyone has any tips on how to get the kneecap piece out safely it would be much appreciated. Here's to hoping the final product looks this good!

View attachment 293021

Awesome!! I keep hoping for Hot Toys to do an exclusive of some kind like this.

Back