1/6 Show off your custom Marvel figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy Toys Wolvie with few of upgrades. J456_WOL_FULL.jpgJ456_WOL_CIG.jpgJ456_WOL_BELT.jpg

My Bucky/Winter Soldier *boot fetish* and mics - WIP!

So, killing time before Infinity Wars, still tinkering with bodies and heads and outfits re the Winter Soldier - so I don't know how "custom" this all is, but FYI for fun....

OK, I'm fixated on doing a "snow Winter Soldier" coz I got that awesome Phicen base and the Russian connection and all, tried a pair of the "leather" boots I got off the 'bay - amazing construction. OMG. They even seem to be real leather, which I wasn't expecting. ALTHOUGH - bein' an animal lover and hearing some stories re China:mad: - well, even tho I respect the workmanship, I won't buy any more of these. I don't buy fur pet toys any more either. Wasn't expecting real leather - still not sure tho:dunno. Think these need some weathering, too.

black_boots.jpg

These even had a padded insole - BUT you do need feet for these. Not pegs. Because they're like realistic...and Bucky got some new camo too.
Hmm. This is a cheap "muscular" body, custom head, awesome "Russian" sweater, DID knife, HT CW rifle and hands. Not sure where I am going with this...I was thinking about dying the pants black, the jacket isn't BADASS enough, and I think a tactical vest and more weapons are needed.

camo_Bucky.jpg

camo_Bucky2.jpg

Meanwhile, the ACPLay civvie Bucky shoes were driving me crazy. Turns out they are some sort of imitation of the bottom only of the TWS boots, and it made me nuts. IMO looked like he was wearing sneakers. Spent some time trying to get a good look at CW movie Bucky boots - after multiple screen shots seems like he's wearing something like a Columbia sportswear hiking boot - am sure it was some sort of custom boot but doesn't look too unusual. So:

brown_boots.jpg

I'm a whole lot happier now and these boots - E & S brand - are really nicely detailed.

Finally, these custom head sculpts - well, IMO, they're way better than the other customs I have - but IMO you can't beat HT quality at least as far as I know. LOL there's a kind of fixed look about these sculpts although that works re some scenes, some sloppy paint...I knew that when I got them 'coz they were bought to re-paint and put hair on, maybe - and there's other stuff....

Like, I keep using "muscular" bodies and the necks are too thick and/or there's a "giraffe neck" effect - more tinkering to be done or hide the neck all the times. Also with the cheap body the lower legs keep falling off.:lol I can fix that tho.

Just some fun for now, until I can get some paints in. And Bucky needs more weapons.:monkey3 And maybe shrink those camo pants or at least quit using cheap bodies and/or get an HT fat suit on him....

Buckyduo.jpg

Someone on Facebook posted a pic of his custom X-Force Warpath 1/6 figure. He used HT's first Winter Soldier headsculpt, and it looks incredible. I don't wanna upset anyone by posting it here since it's not my work, but take a looksee. You won't be disappointed.

Back