1/6 Show off your custom Marvel figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my blade trilogy

blade trilogy filter.jpg

So this is just a photoshop composite I did of the "Iron Skull" custom I'm planning (I used the HT release photo for the Mark VII stealth). It should be a super easy one as I'm intentionally re-coloring only the pop off parts. Still haven't landed on my painting method or weather or not to source parts off ebay or just use the stock stealth parts. I'm also waiting on the OSK Red Skull head sculpt that was meant to release a month ago. If anyone has any tips on how to get the kneecap piece out safely it would be much appreciated. Here's to hoping the final product looks this good!

Iron Skull.jpg

So this is just a photoshop composite I did of the "Iron Skull" custom I'm planning (I used the HT release photo for the Mark VII stealth). It should be a super easy one as I'm intentionally re-coloring only the pop off parts. Still haven't landed on my painting method or weather or not to source parts off ebay or just use the stock stealth parts. I'm also waiting on the OSK Red Skull head sculpt that was meant to release a month ago. If anyone has any tips on how to get the kneecap piece out safely it would be much appreciated. Here's to hoping the final product looks this good!

View attachment 293021

I like this idea. Creative, yet easy to do. I would source the parts off ebay. That's what I've been doing. Since the Stealth VII has translucent pieces you won't be able to easily replicate what you've shopped. However, I did purchase some 3rd party clear parts from a seller on ebay. Typical close but not quite perfect stuff. You might be able to dye them with RIT Dye. I've done it on clear plastic magazines for a Ruger 10/22 and it came out beautiful. PM me if you'd be interested in the parts and maybe I can test dye a piece and see if it works.
Ryan

Back