Show off your Buffy Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first one. Do you have a spot on face shot of it?

Spot on face?
I have no idea what that means, I tried to look it up in a dictionary.

I hope this is good, photo made with iPhone. If you want better photos I will have to take them tomorrow.
P1020899.jpg

It looks far better than this photo :D

Off-topic, but the iPhone takes REALLY good photos, IMO. (Especially for a phone.)

I'm amazed at the way some of mine turn out. Nice photos, happy!

A few magic in a unfinished place:

Willow uses her full magical power to awake the most dangerous, "greatest" deamon in the world.

But sometimes... the result... ??? ... or like the ladies (always) say: size do not matter.

I think that get up is the best thing I've ever seen. Thanks for that giggle. Don't worry, it's a good giggle.

Very nice, love it! Especially like the round table and the robes! Well done fun custom!

I've got a few updates. Nothing major, but I wanted to share.

My Buffy print and William the Bloody/Spike's poems were hung on the wall today! Rather than sitting on the floor in my closest, they are finally on the wall where they should be.

The pics aren't of the best quality, but they get the job done. Enjoy!

IMG_5100.jpg

IMG_5101.jpg

I've got a few updates. Nothing major, but I wanted to share.

My Buffy print and William the Bloody/Spike's poems were hung on the wall today! Rather than sitting on the floor in my closest, they are finally on the wall where they should be.

The pics aren't of the best quality, but they get the job done. Enjoy!

IMG_5100.jpg

IMG_5101.jpg

Love it!! Where did you get the Jason Goad Buffy print?

I think that you have really done a top job on the poem display. :rock

Thanks!

Another member, 'Buffylover,' really helped with out with the layout ideas. So I have to give them credit too. I loved the way it turned out. Couldn't have asked for it any better.

Excellent! So you finally got there did you? :lol

FINALLY! I knew it would happen....one day. :lol

Love it!! Where did you get the Jason Goad Buffy print?

Found it off a guy on Ebay about a year-ish, ago. I had never even heard of them, until I saw it on Ebay by luck. Did some research on it, placed a bid, and at the door is showed!

I really like it though. I had it custom-framed and thought it turned out nice.

Thanks for the kind words! :rock

Nice to se they're finally up there. I had actually forgotten about them until I checked this thread.

Now I want to frame my stuff. I just need to get my own place first.

Nice to se they're finally up there. I had actually forgotten about them until I checked this thread.

Now I want to frame my stuff. I just need to get my own place first.

Don't you hate that? Ugh, if it's not your own place, it's not having enough room. We are completely out of room and finding new places for things is getting insane. Can't wait to see your stuff though.

I've stopped collecting Buffy. We're just going to get the Sideshow statues, nothing from the past. We've decided that collections need to move forward with newer items and we want to be choosy due to not needing more than...well...we need. So I look forward to seeing everyone else's stuff. :D

I've stopped collecting Buffy. We're just going to get the Sideshow statues, nothing from the past. We've decided that collections need to move forward with newer items and we want to be choosy due to not needing more than...well...we need. So I look forward to seeing everyone else's stuff. :D

WHAT??!?!?!:horror:horror:horror:horror
Those are words I never thought I would see you type. Ever! :panic:

WHAT??!?!?!:horror:horror:horror:horror
Those are words I never thought I would see you type. Ever! :panic:

If it helps, I've been buying a lot of HP stuff. It's new, it's fresh and it looks damn good. The Buffy stuff isn't really my thing anymore, aside from the newest statues. And look what's coming up. ;)

And haha, UT, I text Waller yesterday about the Neville bust, etc. And my phone went all wonky and text him 8 blank texts. Wonder what the heck he's thinking....

If it helps, I've been buying a lot of HP stuff. It's new, it's fresh and it looks damn good. The Buffy stuff isn't really my thing anymore, aside from the newest statues. And look what's coming up. ;)

And haha, UT, I text Waller yesterday about the Neville bust, etc. And my phone went all wonky and text him 8 blank texts. Wonder what the heck he's thinking....

Well good, Harry Potter is great! I can't get anything Potter since I need to limit myself now with all the Star Wars/Marvel/DC/Lord of the Rings goodness coming out from Sideshow and Hot Toys.
Don't need another line to add in there. But I say that all the time!!:slap:slap:monkey1
:monkey2

Well good, Harry Potter is great! I can't get anything Potter since I need to limit myself now with all the Star Wars/Marvel/DC/Lord of the Rings goodness coming out from Sideshow and Hot Toys.
Don't need another line to add in there. But I say that all the time!!:slap:slap:monkey1
:monkey2

Don't I know it. The two of us say that all the time! Btw, November can't come fast enough.

I just went to the Austin Comic Con website and now see that Hayden Panettiere is going to be there. Now there's NO WAY I am not going to Austin that weekend!!!! :love:love

Back