Show off your Buffy Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went to the Austin Comic Con website and now see that Hayden Panettiere is going to be there. Now there's NO WAY I am not going to Austin that weekend!!!! :love:love

Lol yeah, she's been up there for a while. I wont be missing it because of Charisma and Jo.

We can't wait to see ya again, too. And Waller must come!

Lol yeah, she's been up there for a while. I wont be missing it because of Charisma and Jo.

We can't wait to see ya again, too. And Waller must come!

I just realized I need to buy my tickets already. So I went there just now. Tickets bought! :yess: :rock

I just went to the Austin Comic Con website and now see that Hayden Panettiere is going to be there. Now there's NO WAY I am not going to Austin that weekend!!!! :love:love

Hayden 5ft 1inch of PERFECTION. She makes this bunny jump
animal-smiley-051.gif

I really wish I could fit a trip to the USA. There is a cheerleader I would love to save.:wink1:

I just realized I need to buy my tickets already. So I went there just now. Tickets bought! :yess: :rock

I was hoping they'd have some kind of vip passes for Buffy this year, which is why we haven't bought our tickets yet...You coming Saturday again?

There's a difference. "Second part" implies there will be a part 2, a sort of sequel to part 1, while "second chance" is a second try, not another part.

I assume you meant second chance, as in that the Joss wasn't happy with the btvs movie and therefor made the tv show, or that you meant the btvs movie re-boot that might be coming.

Back