Show off your Buffy Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I live in studio flat nearly all my collection bar my Spike and Angel premiun formats have to be stored in my lock up garage. God knows what I'll do when I can't aford to rent that anymore. I couldn't bare to sell it all off. :panic:

Here's my Spike and Angel hand puppets that I had signed at a couple of Buffy events. The Angel puppet was signed by J. August Richard's and the cheif make up designer for AtS. I'm embarrassed to say I can't remember who else signed that one on the day.

The Spike puppet was signed by James Marsters, naturally. :lol

pp2ng.jpg

13168556.jpg

These are without doubt two of the most unique BtVS items I've seen. Fantastic.:clap

Thanks for the compliments guys. You're too kind. :)

Sue, what they made of?

They're cast in latex and urethane foam. I sculpted both heads in water based clay and then took plaster molds. I then cast them in latex and foam, and then hand sowed the bodies using real leather (taken from off cuts from old leather coats), and added sculpted hands that were cast in latex like the heads.

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments guys. You're too kind. :)

They're cast in latex and urethane foam. I sculpted both heads in water based clay and then took plaster molds. I then cast them in latex and foam, and then hand sowed the bodies using real leather (taken from off cuts from old leather coats), and added sculpted hands that were cast in latex like the heads.

I like the texture look to them. Already said it before, but looks impressive. Nice job.

Aww, nice one. :D I haven't got that version of the wee puppet. And would you believe I've never seen the Mr Gordo plush until now.

Love those puppets Sue, I wish the mass produced ones had been that accurate.

Did they make a life-size version (screen sized version) of the Smile Time Angel puppet?

Yes they did, but It seemed a tad 'off' to me somehow.

Love those puppets Sue, I wish the mass produced ones had been that accurate.

Thanks, and yes, I wish they had too.

I'm in the process of moving.

Hopefully, I'll post some pics in the next few weeks, especially since I'm trimming down the collection to the "best of the best" so to speak.

Oh thats excellent. What background is that. It looks like some kind of library set?

Oh thats excellent. What background is that. It looks like some kind of library set?

I was just wondering that, myself. I've seen it on EBay, if it's the one I'm thinking of. There was an officially licensed piece that looks just like this one.

"...some kind of library set" - i think that is the right description, but i only try to achieve this "aim".

It is not finished until yet. Like wie call it in german: "Baustelle" (=under construction).

If you want to see more pictures, visit my Flickr accout (avatar-homepage-link). I hope some people like it, even it is a unfinishes business. Thank you for your kind words - and i am not angry, if i get advice to make it better... .

I don't have any critiques, TBH. You made this yourself? Very impressive work.

Be sure to post more pics when you get a chance. Always a pleasure to see works like this.

Yes it is made by myself, only a very simple construction, with a few differences in comparison with the original set. Therefore no one can say i violate some copy right laws.

In do not own any 1/12 actionfigures or the Diamond Selcet Toys library playset. Not the "accurate" scale for me.

The direct link for more pictures:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/62651061@N02/sets/72157626681940386/

That's what I was thinking of earlier, the Diamond Select one. I checked out the photos as well. Very nice.

Do you solely collect the 1:6th line or do you collect other Buffy pieces as well?

Back