Show off your Buffy Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, a must have for the Buffy line I think.
It is way easier to get him in the 3 pack than to get singularly. I only ever saw 2 chase versions in stores and they both had bumped him to $50.
I'm not an in box collector, so I don't care about what box the pops come in.

I was wondering if they came with their respective boxes. Not a BIG deal tho. I agree. I'll have to scout around.

I finally set some of my props up properly in a besta. I think they make a good team together.

IMG_5285.jpg

Aw, that's sad about the Angel maquette. :( I still have my Faith and Angel, always and forever. :D

I actually changed the set up, again. I went ahead and moved them to the detolf. I put the Tikis on the top shelf, then put the book on the second, orb on the third and stake - opened, on the last one. I think it's got more of a gallery feel to the display now. I like it. :D

Sadly, I think I really need to start cutting back on collecting. However, that's very hard for me to let go of pieces because everything I have left, I love way too much. :(

Hey everyone, a bit late to the party! Haven't got photos of my whole Buffy collection, it's all over the place, but thought I'd show off the beginning of my 1:6 collecting, as of a few months ago. As you can see it's very Spike centric! I have a Malcolm Reynolds on the way for some diversity though, and am hoping QMX will start a line of 1:6 figures similar to Mal soon so I can get at least a Willow (I don't like any of the Sideshow ones). An Oz, Xander and Giles would be great too. The vampire Spike I have had for about nine years, and my absolute favourite thing about him these days is that his coat has naturally worn just by sitting there on the shelf, and it now sits exactly as the real one did on the show. Comparing it to the one on the human Spike next to him reveals quite a change. I've only just bought the human Spike and Subway Spike, and can't wait to add to my collection!
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Nice collection, Five! Thanks for sharing!

I'm getting a Buffy piece framed in few weeks. Pics to come once everything is said and done. Matting is backordered. :(

So you guys are Buffy fanatics right? I'm thinking of selling my SSC 1/6th scale Willow and Xander. Both have been opened and displayed but they're in great condition and I've had them back in their boxes for several months now. I used to have a much bigger selection of these but they were stolen a few years back and Xander and Willow were the only two the cops recovered. With being into much higher grade 1/6th figures now, I no longer have a huge need for these. What would be a good deal for them? I think I originally bought Willow for 40 and Xander for 60 or 70. Am I looking at maybe 75 bucks or so since they've been displayed and whatnot?

I only ever had a Buffy and Angel 1/6 figure and they really look dated to what is being made these days.

Yeah, a buddy of mine thinks I can probably get maybe 50-60 for them, especially since Willow in particular was kind of easy to get.

27859832214_4e8590581e_c.jpg

Not a very large group admittedly, but my two favourite characters in the Buffyverse who were actually made into figures. They're both far more kitbash than original at this stage given how awful their original tailoring was! I need to get around to painting that ring up to better resemble the Gem of Amarra, and I still haven't decided if Lorne's replacement suit should be dyed a suitably bright colour. Despite being mostly Hot Toys parts at this point, Spike does have all three of the original headsculpts and accessories that were worth keeping.

I do hope that someday another company will pick up the license and redo these figures up to modern standards, but I realise it's a very slim hope!

Finally got these three displayed together and now I may be forced into selling :lol

38517158931_dec52a4827_o.jpg

Some of my other Buffy stuff....

33643315100_3ff4b8b79e_o.jpg

37801218034_091ae75d9a_o.jpg

Back