Show off your Buffy Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are new pics of my "Buffy room"! You still can't really see ALL the items but you can get an idea of what I have. My biggest missing piece is the SS premium format Buffy with black dress...I so want her! I'm also missing the Dark Willow tooned up maquette. There's other stuff I still don't have, but I will eventually get them when I'm able to.

m7yovl.jpg

ehf5uw.jpg

icut91.jpg

63yj34.jpg

I honestly didn't even notice until you said something. :lol It's a VERY impressive collection.

It's taken YEARS to compile and collect all of it and it's still a work in progress. I'm working more on my inkworks auto and pieceworks cards now but occasionally I'll buy a big/expensive piece.

I like the posters a lot. I really miss the days of new episodes on the WB. THOSE were the days. :(

I remember seeing the S2 finale aire and just getting this overwhelming feeling of 'WOW'....this show just took it to an all-new level. I don't know why I remember THAT moment moment so well, but it's stayed with me all of these years!

I like the posters a lot. I really miss the days of new episodes on the WB. THOSE were the days. :(

I remember seeing the S2 finale aire and just getting this overwhelming feeling of 'WOW'....this show just took it to an all-new level. I don't know why I remember THAT moment moment so well, but it's stayed with me all of these years!

It took me awhile to find all those posters. I got all of them on ebay. The "red" UPN cast poster was $60 at the time on ebay and now it's dropped way low in price but I don't regret paying what I did because I really wanted it. The "Get home before dark" WB poster was also a little pricy buy well worth it!

Just bought a Sideshow Buffy (Graduation Day version) and I was thinking about porting it to a better body and later on get someone to repaint the head. Would the Hot Toys Alice body be the best choice or is there a better alternative (Babydoll, non-hot toys body..)? Is the Sideshow head compatible with the Hot Toys neck plug or will I need something else?

Thanks guys!

Here are new pics of my "Buffy room"! You still can't really see ALL the items but you can get an idea of what I have. My biggest missing piece is the SS premium format Buffy with black dress...I so want her! I'm also missing the Dark Willow tooned up maquette. There's other stuff I still don't have, but I will eventually get them when I'm able to.

m7yovl.jpg

ehf5uw.jpg

icut91.jpg

63yj34.jpg

Omg my dream come true.

Omg my dream come true.
It's taken me a LONG time to get all of this Buffy stuff and I've enjoyed every moment of it! I still don't have the SS Premium format Buffy in black dress and Dark Willow tooned up maquette but I have added several inkworks auto and pieceworks cards to my collection since these photos were taken. I've also added all 7 of the new ReAction figures that funko put out. And I'm still collecting the comics that are currently in season 10. Can't wait for more Buffy stuff!!

I've always wanted a Buffy 1/6th, but the Sideshow ones are seriously ugly in the face. Great collection though.

The only BTVS statue I've got is the one TLC38 has of Willow with the pack which I think is great, but seeing it in comparison to the bigger pieces, I gotta admit, I'm having some size envy. :lol

The only BTVS statue I've got is the one TLC38 has of Willow with the pack which I think is great, but seeing it in comparison to the bigger pieces, I gotta admit, I'm having some size envy. :lol

You're not wrong. I have 4 of the maquettes and they look big on the shelf, but those 1/4 PF statues are just enormous.

I really like the look of the Buffy and Spike PF's, but the Angel looked all wrong to me and I can't have Buffy without Angel.

If only we could have a company produce some 1/6 figures to the quality we are getting today. I have only 2 from the SSC line and always wanted to get more. However now they're just too outdated looking compared to everything else I own.
I really hope QMX can add Buffy to it's 1/6 line along with Firefly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am not technically necro posting because well, okay maybe I am but I don't think it makes sense to make an entirely new thread.

I'm still buying Angel merch, and on the very rare occasion, Buffy merch. I recently got in the Vampire Angel puppet and I just ordered the Battle Damaged. I don't know if I will get the regular one because I have the 1:1. I also have had Spike plush since 2006. Took me this long to get more. Yeesh. I LOVE these little guys. Man. So cool. Spike's was okay but Angel's are great. I have to put mine on the shelf in the collectibles room, away from the computer and I just can't seem to move my vamp Angel there. He's so cute I love having him at my desk.

When the battle damaged one arrives, I'll pop a photo up.

Anyone else still collecting? I've gotten rid of a few things (Spike, Buffy on Throne and Willow maquette's) over the last while but there are things I'm still collecting. Including 6" figures. I really am addicted to those. Even though I sold those three maquette's, and now my line is incomplete with Faith and Angel, I will never sell those two.

Anyways, just love discussing this stuff once in a while.

The only Buffy things I'm still actively collecting are the Pop vinyls.

I kept all of the Sideshow pieces, but never got into the 1:6th figures.

I'm interested in what Qmx puts out, but still on the fence.

I don't really collect Buffy stuff anymore because I've got everything I set out to get, and apart from the last Spike Marquette I wasn't interested in the last lot of statues.

The comics I read digitally so don't have had copies to clutter up the joint thank go as I long ago ran out of space.

As to keeping stuff long I will never let go of my premium format Spike and Angel nor my collection of Sideshow 12".

The only thing I would be dead keen on buying would be a new version of 12" Buffy/Angel Figs, but sadly thats highly unlikely to happen now. :(

Back