Show of all your 1:1 Star Wars busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KCLasse

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone have them all ? if so please put pictures on the thread :monkey5 3 or 5 will also be nice :naughty

Would be extremly nice to compare them to each other , size etc.
How will you rang them ? wich SW bust is best and wich is worst ???

thanks

KCLasse

I don't have any pics handy at the moment, but I do have all of them but Bossk and Grievous (I just sold mine), with Vader on the way.

I would rank them:

1) Maul

2) Yoda

3) Ackbar

4) Greedo

5) Palpatine

6) Grievous

7) Bossk

Thanks LOTRfan - Exceiting to se where Dart Vader will fit in your rank list ? Im considering the Bossk myself in this moment...

I myself would rank them:

1) Darth Vader (on order)

2) Maul

3) Greedo

4) Gamorrean Guard (on order)

5) Yoda

6) Ackbar (on order ready to ship)

7) General Grievous

8) Palpatine

9) Bossk (this one im missing)

Anyone have comparison pictures ? (mine are at storrage until my mini museum are finished beeing build)

Last edited:
I would agree with everyone else that Bossk is at the bottom of the pile. Not that he's bad or anything, but there are several problems with that bust (I had one but finally ended up selling it). I don't think it looks all that much like the character, partially due to the sculpt but probably mostly due to the omission of his orange jumpsuit. The sculpted cloth also looks kind of bad, and I wasn't really that impressed with the paint. I ended up getting the Gentle Giant Bossk mini-bust with some of the money I got for selling the Sideshow bust, and I'm MUCH more impressed with it. Sad, since it cost about 1/10th the price.

Still love my Greedo and Yoda busts though.

By the way, since there haven't been too many photos as requested, here is a picture of the busts in DarthPotts collection over at Rebelscum. I hope he won't mind me posting it here. He's got all of them (he had to move Yoda because he ran out of room).

watermark.php

Love the Greedo. Might have to bight the bullet and pick it up. Ordered the Ackbar. On the fence with the Vader. You guys like the Vader? Cost is a little high.

Love the Greedo. Might have to bight the bullet and pick it up. Ordered the Ackbar. On the fence with the Vader. You guys like the Vader? Cost is a little high.

The price is a lot higher than I expected (was thinking more like $800) but you are also getting a lot more detail with all the internals and Anakin reveal.

So, even though I had a bit of sticker shock I still plunked down for the exclusive and don't plan on looking back :lol

What don't you like about the Grievous LOTRFan?

It isn't that I don't like him, but there are a few that I rank higher.

My nits (other than the annoying character to begin with) would be: the eyes, the throat piece being so obviously plastic, and the lack of any metal on the mouth slits; but the real braided hoses are a nice touch.

So, even though I had a bit of sticker shock I still plunked down for the exclusive and don't plan on looking back :lol

That's one thing I like about the down payment, I don't feel any sense of, "I hope I don't have to cancel Vader," I'm already $250 into the piece, at this stage, I'll sell or whatever I have to do to pay for him, i refuse to eat that down payment money :lol

I'm glad to see the Gamorrean is right in line with all the other busts and that Vader, rightly so, is just an exception to the norm int he line.

That's one thing I like about the down payment, I don't feel any sense of, "I hope I don't have to cancel Vader," I'm already $250 into the piece, at this stage, I'll sell or whatever I have to do to pay for him, i refuse to eat that down payment money :lol
Well, that's one way to look at it. I don't mind the idea of a cancellation fee on something like this, but I personally refuse to give any company an interest-free loan of $250 for 6 or more months.

New list with the new edition to the line :
Gamorrean Guard :emperor

I myself would rank them:

1) Darth Vader (on order)

2) Maul

3) Greedo

4) Gamorrean Guard (on order)

5) Yoda

6) Ackbar (on order ready to ship)

7) General Grievous

8) Palpatine

9) Bossk (this one im missing)

Anyone have comparison pictures ? (mine are at storrage until my mini museum are finished beeing build)

Here's some older collection photos. I also have Greedo, but can't seem to find any pics.
y3-1.jpg

p1.jpg

B3.jpg

m1.jpg

017.jpg

I will hopefully soon have all of these and will be putting them into a Besta. I will take pictures once that is done. They are quite amazing really.

Back