Show of all your 1:1 Star Wars busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one line I keep looking at collecting but I would only pick up a few and am for sure getting the Vader one as it is just too awesome. Others I like in this line are Grievous, Ackbar, Maul, and the new Gammorean Guard.

I just got Ackbar and he is absolutely amazing. I could see this line becoming the Star Wars line that actually increases in value eventually. I have all of them now that I just bought Maul from a fellow board member. It should be shipping today so maybe by the end of the week I can take a photo of all of them together.

That's one thing I like about the down payment, I don't feel any sense of, "I hope I don't have to cancel Vader," I'm already $250 into the piece, at this stage, I'll sell or whatever I have to do to pay for him, i refuse to eat that down payment money :lol

True, I'm definitely committed for the long haul on this one. And, I'm actually going through a sizable collection purge so no worries on having the $$$ for Vader.

True, I'm definitely committed for the long haul on this one. And, I'm actually going through a sizable collection purge so no worries on having the $$$ for Vader.

i know what you mean man. I have vader on flex pay. that way, i dun feel the pinch so much. :chew

Here is a quick picture of all the Star Wars busts and Salacious in a Besta. I am really paranoid right now about this because the case goes all the way to the ceiling. It is a 3 unit Besta with a extension unit on top. It is really really tall. I made the front be higher using the little wrench that comes with them. I may also eventually try and attach it to the wall. I used 4 of the holders in the back of the unit to hold it together. I think it looks neat. I will just be a little weary for a few days worrying about it turning over. I plan to attach a few more units to the side for more Star Wars busts and I think I will modify one of the double height extension unit once the Vader bust comes out.

watermark.php

Here is a quick picture of all the Star Wars busts and Salacious in a Besta. I am really paranoid right now about this because the case goes all the way to the ceiling. It is a 3 unit Besta with a extension unit on top. It is really really tall. I made the front be higher using the little wrench that comes with them. I may also eventually try and attach it to the wall. I used 4 of the holders in the back of the unit to hold it together. I think it looks neat. I will just be a little weary for a few days worrying about it turning over. I plan to attach a few more units to the side for more Star Wars busts and I think I will modify one of the double height extension unit once the Vader bust comes out.

watermark.php

Really nice all together collection!

watermark.php

Which bookcases are those? How many spaces in between each peg for the nice even fit

watermark.php

I like it !!! But if you're worried about it toppling over why not just make it 3 high?? I know you like how it is, but I'd rather not have to stress over someone slamming a door and these guys taking a dive.

Nice pics!

If anyone needs Yoda at a fair price, PM me.

Back