Show Me Your Holy Grail..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine would be from my all time favorite horror movie..

THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE

My Premium Format Leatherface

LeatherfacePF-2.jpg

and my 12Inch Leatherface

Leatherface12-1.jpg

There's a few pieces in my collection that come close, but I'm thinking this is mine:

IMG_8868.jpg

IMG_8852.jpg

IMG_8863.jpg

IMG_8855.jpg

IMG_8866.jpg

IMG_8869.jpg

EDIT: here's a better pic:

IMG_9298.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
My Holy Grail is my Unnatural Selector Blunderbuss hand-made by WETA. Limited edition n° 33/50.

01-KopievanIMG_6121.jpg

02-KopievanIMG_6118.jpg

03-KopievanIMG_6127.jpg

04-KopievanIMG_6226.jpg

05-KopievanIMG_6206.jpg

06-KopievanIMG_6153.jpg

07-KopievanIMG_6145.jpg

08-KopievanIMG_6136.jpg

09-KopievanIMG_6147.jpg

10-KopievanIMG_6152.jpg

by definition of holy grail... what do you mean? something you're seeking but is impossible to acquire, or something in your possession you regard as most priceless... people tend to confuse the two.

in any case, if it's the former, i think i have pretty much everything i want. if it's the latter, i like them all! :D :p

yeah i think people are confused by the maening of "grail". a grail should be something that is next to impossible to find. like my Wiki crown. it shows up on ebay once every 3 years and then sells for almost $1000. so when i discovered one in a retail shop for less than $200 i'd say i found my grail.

IMG_1158.jpg

There's a few pieces in my collection that come close, but I'm thinking this is mine:

IMG_8852.jpg

That is AMAZING! The likeness is scary. :horror

Your Howard S. Hellboy bust is another one of my grails. It's so perfect...

Probably this guy:

SideshowCobras.jpg

PS: Not the Sideshow ones -the one in the lower left corner!

My ultimate "Grails" are the unproduced Aviva The Dark Crystal protoypes:

avivaaughracarded.jpg

avivaskeksiscarded.jpg

Holy Cow!!! That is AWESOME!!!!

Where can I get them?

I have both Jen and Kira from Sideshow 1/6, but I might trade them for these!!! (Only because I know I could rebuy them...)

That is AMAZING! The likeness is scary. :horror

Your Howard S. Hellboy bust is another one of my grails. It's so perfect...

God I wish I can get one...I cant afford the Cinemaquette, but I hope I can get one of these one day...Does anyone know how?

Holy Cow!!! That is AWESOME!!!!

Where can I get them?

I have both Jen and Kira from Sideshow 1/6, but I might trade them for these!!! (Only because I know I could rebuy them...)

Sorry but you won't be trading for these anytime soon (unless you have a nice car to trade). There are only a few known to exist since the line was never produced and what's out there are prototypes. Go here for the rest of the line and more info: https://www.habidabad.com/items_never_released.htm.

The last person that I found with some of the figures wanted at least $2,000 EACH. Hence, why I don't own them.... YET. :banghead

Here is mine, a Kojun Darth Maul, only 10 made, closest thing to a Hot Toys Star Wars figure that will be made for liscensing reasons of course. Enjoy!!
kojunmaul001.jpg

kojunmaul003.jpg

kojunmaul005.jpg

maul6.jpg

This is my grail, Manji from Blade of the Immortal made by YJ Project which is made up of 2 of the most talented sculpters called Ji Hun Park and Young Jae Park now of Enterbay

4-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

A 1/6 pair of these:
31nMMaiPclL._AA280_.jpg

for this:
IMG_4806.jpg

Love this piece. It's easily my favorite thing I own. It's sculpted and painted by member z3101172. Attention to detail in both the sculpt and paint job make this surpass even my HT TDK figures. Screen accurate gun and suit were pretty easy to come by but very few glasses come close to the pair worn by the actor. Surely won't be an expensive piece once I actually find a pair to my liking, but in the meantime the search continues...

Sorry but you won't be trading for these anytime soon (unless you have a nice car to trade). There are only a few known to exist since the line was never produced and what's out there are prototypes. Go here for the rest of the line and more info: https://www.habidabad.com/items_never_released.htm.

The last person that I found with some of the figures wanted at least $2,000 EACH. Hence, why I don't own them.... YET. :banghead

Dude! I want that Landstrider!!!

That plan B Aughra bust is Rad too!

...man I really want that Skektek Bust too!!!:monkey5 Does it have moving parts? Is that real fabric?

I never knew these existed!

I don't think I have a grail. There are a hell of a lot of things I would love to have but I can't think of ONE item that I want above all else.

Back