Show Me Your Holy Grail..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some "fun with light" pics of my holy grail

Karloffs_02.jpg

Soooooo awesome. Sigh... someday... someday... :(

Deadpool "Ghetto Heisman"

For a while it was my X-Men diorama #1 Ex., then it was my Dr. Doom PF. Ex., but I would have to say hands down it's my one of kind commissioned Heisman Deadpool (both of them)...

Was...
X-MenvsSentinelcopy5.jpg

IMG_4714.jpg

Now...

Just click on the Deadpool pictures for more pictures.

Last edited:
If you like the Landstrider, check out MINDstyle's vinyl statue they put out, it's really nice: https://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/\AUTOIMAGES\DH15453lg.jpg

All the Plan B stuff is REALLY nice though completing the set can be tough. They only made about 300-500 of each and the earlier ones like UrYod and Chamberlain don't pop up that often... SkekTek was to be the last bust in the series but due to manufacturing issues, it couldn't be released and they scrapped it after their license ran out. ::monkey2

I have seen the MINDstyle Landstrider statue before. Very sweet, but a little pricey!

Sucks about the SkekTek statue!!!!:mad:

The Holy Grails that I don't own would probably be the Life Size T-800 and C3PO and R2D2.

My more reasonable grail was General Grievous PF which I just got a month ago at a very good price!

Not sure what my next reasonable grail is to be honest.

Mine is the sideshow captain america premium format I love it and I know it would look amazing next to my SS Classic Iron Man, but cant bring myself to spend that kind of money.. maybe they will make another nice cap in the years to come.

This is my grail, Manji from Blade of the Immortal made by YJ Project which is made up of 2 of the most talented sculpters called Ji Hun Park and Young Jae Park now of Enterbay

4-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

Always wanted this figure, I had cash tied up when it was available, someday I'll try and score one, fantastic figure!!

Back