Media Should The Joker Return in Batman: Arkham Knight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should The Joker Return in Arkham Knight?

• Total voters
as much as i love joker i feel he is played out in the arkham games. If this is the last of the series then maybe have Easter eggs within the game hinting at joker being alive without having him actually in the game.
This, definitely this. I've always been convinced Joker didn't die - the ending is too ambiguous, Batman blacks out for a while, Clayface is in the immortality pit thing - and if he did come back, it'd make sense, rather than being a cop-out. But after Origins, a JOKER IS ALIVE SHOCK would be quite MREH.

Have him in the background, imply he's alive - maybe imply he's behind it all - but that's it. No in-person appearance.

I agree with this...except Batman didn't kill the Joker. His own wild idiocy did. Batman was even considering giving him the antidote. Besides the void of losing his polar opposite / greatest foe, Batman has no guilt or anything physiological to deal with.

Yeah, I didn't really word that properly at all. :lol I meant more the effect of having the joker die and batman feeling guilty. Even though he wasn't responsible I can imagine it staying with him and haunting him

Back