Should I get 1/2 scale T-800 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
08e35c2d0a29dbe9b28f131ec6648b2e.jpg

Got endo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the teeth are garbage. Base could be painted better. The rest is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know. Any way you could take a picture of the head sculpt?

Very true. This still looks to be a very well done piece by SS. Apparently it's the last endo that will actually be chromed :lol

I just got this in last week. It was another spur of the moment purchase. I like it. Assembly was very easy. Smaller than I was anticipating though.

I was referring to Sideshows products. Although I wouldn't take what CC says to seriously, they've said A LOT of things they just so happened not to go through with.

I was referring to Sideshows products. Although I wouldn't take what CC says to seriously, they've said A LOT of things they just so happened not to go through with.
I see. To be fair though it is more a HCG product they just copied. If they had done it themselves I bet it would be painted like their newer 1:1.

Yeah that's true. As far as I can tell they just added a different name plate. Instead of T2 Endoskeleton it's Terminator 2 Judgment Day.

Does anyone know of any sort of sealed cases this guy will fit in? I noticed most have him displayed out in the open.

Yeah I'd as a local acrylic shop to make it. That's probably the cheapest way.

There's not any place like that close to where I live, or else I would. The prices for acrylic are insane.

Especially if you try to order it and have it shipped, prices are nuts. You live in FL and there's no companies nearby that make acrylic fish tanks? I thought those were popular down there?

That's a good idea. I also wasn't even thinking about lowes or Home Depot. It's going to cost me just under $300. Not too bad, I just need to figure out what is the best adhesives to use for Acrylic.

Back