Should I get 1/2 scale T-800 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys,

just got mine in last week. it's pretty amazing and definitely makes a presence in the living room. The fiance is just amazed how i can stare at it endlessly day after day but I just can't help it. I would definitely recommend it if you are any kind of terminator fan. It's nothing like having a piece of film history and work of art in your own home. This is my first 1/2 scale figure and definitely won't be my last. I'll take some pics and put them up shortly this week.

Secret Compass is not a good seller, why? Cause they don't get replacement for the statue that come damage, I have order and buy 20+ statues, three of them came damage and they just refuse to sell me any more, cause they say they loose money when they ship the statue again, so he Auctlly refund me all the po statue which is already so out and I have to get it from eBay, I won't think you should buy from him, this is the reason he is selling statue cheaper , bbts is the best package so far. Well it's your choice bro!

Thanks. I think they have some shady habits but I actually benefited from one of them. I bought a HCG Aliens pulse rifle from them and didn't realize they said they electronics don't work. When I received the rifle it was not shipped to me from them but shipped direct from HCG in Florida and the LED counter works fine. Not sure why they didn't send me one their broken ones... they are still selling them though on ebay.

Hi guys,

just got mine in last week. it's pretty amazing and definitely makes a presence in the living room. The fiance is just amazed how i can stare at it endlessly day after day but I just can't help it. I would definitely recommend it if you are any kind of terminator fan. It's nothing like having a piece of film history and work of art in your own home. This is my first 1/2 scale figure and definitely won't be my last. I'll take some pics and put them up shortly this week.

Waiting for pics.........:impatient:

I no longer have mine (sold it about a year ago)..but here's a pic -

litup3.jpg

Its a bad *** piece :rock

I've almost pulled the trigger so many times on this. Decided to get IM instead. I have no room for this now, so a future 1/4 version will have to do.

I want it...not sure if I'll ever buy it though. It seems excessive since I have the CM.

Can somebody tell me the size of T-800 Endoskeleton (1/2 scale)?

I know the height (36"), but I need the depth and the width.

Thank you

Has anyone ever asked Sideshow to extend the flex-pays on one of these. They only offer 3, where the Wolf Predator has a 7 month option for flex-pays and they are both $2000 statues.

Back