Should I get 1/2 scale T-800 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have just noticed weight of 1:2 Endoskeleton is exact same weight of SS Endoskeleton PF 1/4 scale...... :monkey1

Secret Compass is not a good seller, why? Cause they don't get replacement for the statue that come damage, I have order and buy 20+ statues, three of them came damage and they just refuse to sell me any more, cause they say they loose money when they ship the statue again, so he Auctlly refund me all the po statue which is already so out and I have to get it from eBay, I won't think you should buy from him, this is the reason he is selling statue cheaper , bbts is the best package so far. Well it's your choice bro!

Must be a typo on somebody's part for the description. There's no way these are the same weight.

I am actually thinking of selling mine. I now have the 1:1 and the CM so don't feel like I need the 1:2. I don't have the original box but I am sure I can pack it better and more compact then what sideshow did. Will also save money on postage I would think. I am located in Australia pm me if anyone interested or I will prob add to eBay in next couple of months.

i m getting it from secret compass collectibles i have ordered it. i just want to see close up pics.... is it clean chrome version or slightly battle damaged kind of even if possible post pics with another statues...... also anywhere magnet used or all r pegs n do they fit properly? i mean my FB friend was telling that gun can be fall out n its hands also easily comes out..... hows your deal with Secret Compass ?

hello DHAVAL,

I was considering buying a 1/2 endoskeleton as well. Could you tell me if Secret Compass does a payment plan similair to Sideshow? Also, did they require a down payment or NRD?

Thanks for any info.

Without starting another thread on this. I'm thinking of selling/trading my HCG Predator 1 Bio for this Endo. You guys think its worth it?? :dunno

hello DHAVAL,

I was considering buying a 1/2 endoskeleton as well. Could you tell me if Secret Compass does a payment plan similair to Sideshow? Also, did they require a down payment or NRD?

Thanks for any info.

Bro secret compass is really helpful shane will give u payment plans as per your request n if ur confirm then only proceed there is no Nrd. But u have to book it.

Some great Pics

endocase372.jpg

endocase3107.jpg

endocase390.jpg

dsc00323uw.jpg

dsc00325v.jpg

dsc00326.jpg

dsc00329u.jpg

dsc00332rk.jpg

Very beautiful with the lights on in that magnificent cabinet.:lecture

i saw recast of this at some site, i cannt believe they recast this, but it seem they missing some parts on the fakes...,hahahaha

they also did a rusty version.

just seen this video .........awesome

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_O44M-qmiI[/ame]

Back