Should I Buy The A L I E N S Warrior Repaint (Hot Toys)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lollycop

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Is it worth it? I saw it for 120 bucks new, and I dont have any Hot Toys products period (except for Bank Robber Joker). And It Def looks awesome, but I havent seen it in person so thats why im asking you guys.

Thanks.

there have beena few without those problems and the repaint version seemed to not have as many problems as the blue version did. Its pot luck though , if you could ask the seller to open the box and check it would be the best thing to do.
I bought one and it fell apart in my hands. :lol
Got all my cash back and kept the parts though.

i'd skip it.
it doesn't really look like the movie and it will probably fall apart.

either way, it's your money. if you like it, get it.

What? Explain? :(

Basically the blue version and some brown versions had ankle joints that would snap instantly or be very very loose , the whole body wasn't greatly built and sometimes the rubber on the bodys would split and come loose. :monkey1
Mine actually fell apart completely so they are probably just built crap.
I wont buy another again probably.

there have beena few without those problems and the repaint version seemed to not have as many problems as the blue version did. Its pot luck though , if you could ask the seller to open the box and check it would be the best thing to do.
I bought one and it fell apart in my hands. :lol
Got all my cash back and kept the parts though.

Idk why man, but your one lucky mother ^^^^er, in a good way (I envy you badly)

Anyways, yeah im gonna take the plunge into buying it cause this dude is staying in the package.

Thanks guys.:banana:chew:chew:chew:chew

Idk why man, but your one lucky mother ^^^^er, in a good way (I envy you badly)

Anyways, yeah im gonna take the plunge into buying it cause this dude is staying in the package.
what's the point if having it in the package? it's a kit and all you'll see is the box.
if you like the box, it's cheaper to just get that by itself.

I have a spare aliens box if thats all your after. :lol
From this exact figure , the one that fell apart , hey if you want !. You can buy my broken one and leave it in the box !. :lol
No one will ever know !!!. :lol

I have a spare aliens box if thats all your after. :lol
From this exact figure , the one that fell apart , hey if you want !. You can buy my broken one and leave it in the box !. :lol
No one will ever know !!!. :lol

Lol nice one :lol

But in seriousness, majority of my future Hot Toys products are gonna not leave the box, but i'll open some.

Look at it this way, buy it and display it. If anything breaks, just put it back in the box just like you originally wanted:D win/win, right?

Ahhhh... the dreaded "V" word, value. One of those "collector" things I'll never understand. But I suppose it makes people who years from now want one happy.

Back