Hot Toys New Production run of Joker 2.0 DX 11 ? Also I am hooked

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IceCold

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Needed to post here seems like the largest Forum. I wanted to ask if Hot Toys will do another production run of Joker 2.0 ?

after college and post graduate school, I totally left the Comic/Collectible world and recently discovered Hot Toys and Sideshow and Their Premium Format statues.

Ordered a bunch of things for a Man Cave I am building starting to design in a spare room. Going for an Alfred Figure head secret door entry

I just spend almost $1,000 on 2 NIB DX 11 Jokers (with the detonator and clown mask)
Batman Armory another $350 (cheap IMO)
Premium Format Spiderman $$$
and More stuff ?

Question are these good buys ? Prices seem high especially if rumor is true that they are doing a new Joker DX maybe 3.0 with Joker and his plastic body bag and pool cue. And any suggestions am I off to a good start.?

Also ordered Storm Shadow from sideshow https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/g-i-joe-storm-shadow-sideshow-collectibles-1001401/
saw it in person that cross bow and swords

feel free to shower me with praise new collector :clap

also is bigbadtoystore a good place to purchase from ?

Nice, yes, sucker, jion the club, embrace debt and no.. I think that covers it all.. seriously have fun I always do..:) Enjoy!!!

Nice, yes, sucker, jion the club, embrace debt and no.. I think that covers it all.. seriously have fun I always do..:) Enjoy!!!

Thank you and yes its rumor but either HT is lossing the Heath Ledger License because of his Family is in control now and their struggles evidence from Twitter and or the are lossing the Dark Knight License like LEGO did (try and buy a Dark Knight LEGO)
anyways HT maybe lossing the DK license so DC can push the Horrible IMO Affleck FatBatMan.

So the new and maybe last Joker would DX? (not Rddler just don't know the number) and would have a Joker or enemy that he kills maybe the Actor he kills people are trying to get in Touch with Charles Venn or Malcom Jai White Who played Gambol and Gambols body guard, and the Actor with black hair and accent who decides to listen to Joker. forgot his name to see if they are being contacted for head sculpts or licensing.

so definitely looking forward to a Joker DX 3.0 so Joker DX 11 2.0 does not hit $1,000+

I'd go for a 3.0 Joker...but I doubt it will happen. Seems like Nolanverse Batman is not as "hot" as it was.

Hope I'm wrong though.

Prob not. People seemed to have had their fill with the Nolan universe.

Bring on batfleck.

Nope HT production is just one run beside Nolan verse is done. I want Leto joker and Quinn now

Nope HT production is just one run beside Nolan verse is done. I want Leto joker and Quinn now

This seems to be the majority learned opinion, so glad I scored my sealed in shipper Exclusives Joker 2.0's they seem like a deal now. Seems like a Leto Joker and Harley Quin will make a nice pair, hope they make Quin sexy, and since I'll have to get a Leto Joker might as well get a 1989 Nicolson Joker to complete the grouping/scene in my display case. But I won't be touching Ben Affleck Btaman (Unless he is in FULL robo Armor like the movie trailer)

Anyway DX11 is holy grail for some people. I thought its will be last Ledger Joker of Hot Toys, if you really have money just spend on it. There will be no more Ledger Joker . And Hot Toys never interested with a minor character say like Gambol, they usually just licensing main character that niche. And off course Ironman, if you like Ironman you sure will happy with bazillion release and licensing from them

Nope HT production is just one run
Usually this is true, though there are two exceptions: 1) Tumbler, which got a straight-up re-release; and 2) (most relevant for the case of DX-11), we've seen many re-releases with improvements/upgrades/etc. Including but not limited to the Toy Fair Batman Begins Batman, Bank Robber Joker, and Dark Knight regular Joker, which had had three releases (MMS version, DX01, and DX11). I wouldn't be remotely surprised to see another Ledger Joker at some point, but I would not expect a straight-up re-release.

Usually this is true, though there are two exceptions: 1) Tumbler, which got a straight-up re-release; and 2) (most relevant for the case of DX-11), we've seen many re-releases with improvements/upgrades/etc. Including but not limited to the Toy Fair Batman Begins Batman, Bank Robber Joker, and Dark Knight regular Joker, which had had three releases (MMS version, DX01, and DX11). I wouldn't be remotely surprised to see another Ledger Joker at some point, but I would not expect a straight-up re-release.

Thanks I flipped one of my 2 DX11 Jokers the Price is just insane made a little profit but I'm not in it for the profit at all. A re-release DX11 Joker 2.0 would kill prices on DX11 I just don't want it to hit $1,000

What does it take for there to be another run of lets say DX02 or DX11.

And As for the Iron Man suggestions from other poster sure no problem but I will save my cash for a DX Iron Man (not sure if one has been released)

I am saving up and skipping everything except for Hulkbuster and Ultron.

But I am Saving for CIVIL WAR I am guessing DX Captain America DX Spiderman and DX Iron Man OUCH

Also how can we know about upcooming DX figures ? Just DX

Thanks I flipped one of my 2 DX11 Jokers the Price is just insane made a little profit but I'm not in it for the profit at all. A re-release DX11 Joker 2.0 would kill prices on DX11 I just don't want it to hit $1,000

What does it take for there to be another run of lets say DX02 or DX11.

And As for the Iron Man suggestions from other poster sure no problem but I will save my cash for a DX Iron Man (not sure if one has been released)

I am saving up and skipping everything except for Hulkbuster and Ultron.

But I am Saving for CIVIL WAR I am guessing DX Captain America DX Spiderman and DX Iron Man OUCH

Also how can we know about upcooming DX figures ? Just DX

Any Civil War will just regular release. No any DX from them so far, last one is DX14 89 Mime Joker

I must say they are not interesting continue it since regular release just up in quality, people seems dont care anymore with it anyway. At first DX supposed have better sculpt, better accessories , packaging than regular release. But now regular release just good as DX without PERS there. So many people hate PERS though.

PERS eyes were breaking on DX figures, so that might have something to do with the DX line drying up. Some figures just looked bad with PERS anyway (Indy). Even so, the premium packaging was nice along with all the accessories and the multiple head sculpts and clothing sets. Base MMS figures cost as much as DX figures without all the extra stuff included with DX figures, so DX feels unnecessary these days (and MMS prices seem too high).

Multi-figure packs seem to have replaced the DX line as the premium figure option for Hot Toys.

They've done Ledger to death. We just had another one released last year, it's extremely unlikely they'll ever revisit him, especially with a Leto and Arkham City Joker on the way. I'm a little confused on why you want a re-release anyway if you owned 2 and sold one, when you said you weren't in it for profit. How many DX 11 do you want?

Back