1/6 Should Hot Toys re-release the War Machine Mark I but with diecast?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Hot Toys re-release the War Machine Mark I?

• Yes

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 41.3%

• Total voters

CatWoman'sPenPal

Super Freak
Reaction score
With secondary market prices approaching the five-hundred dollar mark no one can say that this is not sought after by a large quantity of people.

So should Hot Toys release it again but with some diecast this time?

Negative. No more Iron Men EVER!!!!!!!!

kTFEJSE.jpg

I think really its just a matter of when at this point. I doubt they won't release it. Will I buy it is the question. Maybe....

It's just a matter of time really. But guessing it's around the price of Whiplash MkII if it does.

They'll probably rerelease it in diecast but I don't see it happening anytime soon because of the many Marvel and DC movies coming. Civil War alone is going to be ridiculous. It seems after MKIII the DC rerelease has been put on hold(I'm guessing I have no real info).

NO. Damn imagine how much better collecting would be if they went back to variety. Platoon, inglorious, 300, godfather, sparrow, Bruce lee. Those were the days. I loveeeee marvel but come on let's get something else worth buzzing over. This is why Marty mcfly is such a breath of fresh air.

NO. Damn imagine how much better collecting would be if they went back to variety. Platoon, inglorious, 300, godfather, sparrow, Bruce lee. Those were the days. I loveeeee marvel but come on let's get something else worth buzzing over. This is why Marty mcfly is such a breath of fresh air.

I agree. I only collect superhero figures( I have no interest in non superhero property) but I know others do and it would save my wallet some grief if HT worked on other properties.

I say Yes, but only if they are re-issuing the VI from IM2 in Diecast.
That way we could have Whiplash II, IM and WM from the final fight in diecast, and maybe the Hammer drones :D :D :D :D :D
I'm not a fan of diecast armors though, but I would still probably buy it

I would love another chance to get the Mark 1! I want a War Machine in my collection but I just don't like the Mark 2 or Iron Patriot.

Yes I would, I have Iron Patriot which I love and I'm considering getting the new Mk2 WM but I do like the original Mk1 more so would favour a die cast rerelease over the Mk2.

I'd buy it. Regardless of what folks say, I prefer diecast to plastic. Have the first one, but would sell it to offset.

Hell I will take a War Machine re-release in plastic! I missed the first one, got the diecast WM II so a side by side evolution would be nice.

But if they release a diecast War Machine 1 yes I'd buy it at retail.

Back