1/6 Should Hot Toys re-release the War Machine Mark I but with diecast?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Hot Toys re-release the War Machine Mark I?

• Yes

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 41.3%

• Total voters
Yes, because nothing say quality like adding 50c worth of cheap pot metal to a figure.

I'd be happy if they just re-released it.

I'd buy it. Regardless of what folks say, I prefer diecast to plastic. Have the first one, but would sell it to offset.

You fell for the Hot Toys bs. Those "diecast" figures are mostly plastic so that makes them plastic figures.

Pretty sure they'd make it more accurate too. I have the original but would buy a rerelease for sure.

You mean adding weight to a body that can't handle it is not a goal unto itself?

My life is a lie. :(

Far from your life being a lie, I think you've nailed it. Brilliant long-con strategy, leaving the door open for a new-improved die cast 2.0.

Besides, I thought these things have been changing hands for $300 and under :dunno

I'd rather have a character they haven't done before than redo an old figure with 10% die cast and have it cost $400.

I'd rather have a character they haven't done before than redo an old figure with 10% die cast and have it cost $400.

:goodpost: I've said the same thing 1000 times, but War Machine could use a second visit.

The original figure has a serious lack of articulation, most notably in the midsection, and is commonly a victim of completely snapping in half at the waist.

Back