Do You Think Hot Toys Will Make A 1/4 War Machine Mark 1?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinkazama

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, folks.I just want to ask, as hot toys have made a few 1/4 Iron Man figures, do you think they'll make a 1/4 War Machine Mark 1? :)

I think they'll hit all the real popular armors eventually, at the rate they're going it will take the better part of a decade though

I would guess no but its close to 50/50. I'm surprised there isnt a 1/4 black widow by now since that is one of their most popular figures allegedly.

I would guess that what is made in 1/4 depends on a number of factors, especially sales, but maybe also license agreements and they seem to stick to particular characters. The decision to make a 1/4 Spider-Man seemed a bit random (but welcome) given they have only really done Iron Man. I doubt we will see a War Machine or a Black Widow but we can hope I guess!!

These are the only prototypes i can think of they showed but never made I’m sure there are more:
C4081DCF-296B-4EF3-B311-352825A0E85D.jpeg
C4D516F2-25A4-4944-BD46-CD0AA82C6A61.jpeg

Interestingly enough, they have that 1/4 Kylo Ren on display at their new store next to the 1/4 ROTJ Vader, but with the helmet on

I think its a long shot that inart really takes off at 1/6 scale at $500 per figure, or if 3rd parties remain to go unchecked with unlicensed products, but if those did somehow happen I could see hot toys doing more 1/4 scale.

Back