Should Hot Toys re-release Preds? Yes or No? Opinions?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going through another move right now and I wrapped each one in a small towel then put them in a lined rubbermaid container filled with bubblewrap and popcorn. But I'll be moving them myself and not letting others help me on those bins.

I'm going through another move right now and I wrapped each one in a small towel then put them in a lined rubbermaid container filled with bubblewrap and popcorn. But I'll be moving them myself and not letting others help me on those bins.
Meanwhile, the dishware and glassware were thrown into a box, stacked one on top of the other, and closed without using tape to keep them shut.

The great mind of a true collector. :hi5: :D

:lol

Well I did experience all that paranoia but it was my brothers moving my stuff with me. There was some fun times though, we loaded up the van with my stuff to almost its full capacity except for a tiny space up against the rear window where I squeezed in and held a cover over myself so people in cars behind wouldn't see me. I was able to paraphrase Han Solo "I use these compartments for smuggling, I never thought I'd be smuggling myself in 'em". It was damned uncomfortable and I had to do it 2 or 3 times. Anyway the reason I put myself through that was because I wanted to be present at every stage of loading and unloading, and like you said making sure boxes were stacked to my particular liking and in some case not stacked at all.

I rest my case. :moon

Back