• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

She left me sale.....ugh! A little of everything.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, what an investment. She couldn't have decided before the 10 year mark?!

This sucks for everyone involved. Good luck man and see the better instead of the bitter.

Yea like Rory was saying, that's a shocker and I'm sorry about you having to sell items and go through this whole mess. I just recently got married and I hope and pray that everything is as smoothly as if it were today. Not like everything can be but it's pretty simple now...

Yea like Rory was saying, that's a shocker and I'm sorry about you having to sell items and go through this whole mess. I just recently got married and I hope and pray that everything is as smoothly as if it were today. Not like everything can be but it's pretty simple now...

That's the thing, I think you just have to enjoy it for what it is and not what it can always be. Nothing gold can stay as they say so just be happy and prepared at the same time. :D

Oh and hopefully you don't mind all these comments in your for sale thread. Just our way of trying to help you out. :duff

That's the thing, I think you just have to enjoy it for what it is and not what it can always be. Nothing gold can stay as they say so just be happy and prepared at the same time. :D

Oh and hopefully you don't mind all these comments in your for sale thread. Just our way of trying to help you out. :duff

Awesome wisdom Rory and Wolvie is still wit me and in excellent hands :rock

Wow, what an investment. She couldn't have decided before the 10 year mark?!

This sucks for everyone involved. Good luck man and see the better instead of the bitter.

I have, the better being how my boys have adjusted as for the bitter....she's gone.:D

My only advice would be if you sense something wrong then communicate with absolute honesty because love can truly blind. There is a lot to be said for that "gut feeling" even when she says you are wrong. With my situation though I was dealing with a very hyper-sensitive individual and boy now it is even more apparent now that the blinders are lifted. It may sound cliche' but open and honest communication is truly the bedrock for a healthy long lasting marriage.

No problem at all. It is funny where therapy can come from and you guys are definitely a part of it along with my faith.
You are absolutely right, you do have to enjoy it for what it is, her work more than anything "seduced" her and pulled her into a fantasy world. While I am healthily adjusting with the children I see her withering and becoming unstable in a lot of ways.

Back