• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

She left me sale.....ugh! A little of everything.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkcc30

Super Freak
Reaction score
Items below and prices are firm and include shipping. Another in a long line of the "She left me, now i got to sell some stuff" sale. 10 years and now she has to "find" herself.......meanwhile me and four boys are lost.
I will be adding more later.

1. Sentinel BAF complete and good joints 45 SOLD
2. Sideshow 12" Van Helsing fig. 1 of 500 mint with box 40
3. Marvel Legends Icons 12" Capt. America masked Mint loose 50
4. HT Lost Predator mint loose with box 100 SOLD
5. HT Wolf Predator original with whip mint loose with box 110 SOLD
6. Sideshow 12" Aragorn and Legolas with boxes 85 for both or 50 each
7. Marvel legends BAF Fin Fang Foom mint loose 60
8. Galactus BAF mint loose 50 SOLD
9. PITT baf mint loose 35 SOLD
10. HT TDK mint with box 90 sorry for the confusion guys it is the TDK suited Batman SOLD
11. One heckuva huge GI Joe collection 25th and RAH if interested please PM me for details...there are a bunch of vehicles and tons of fig's. I wish to sell it as a lot and not break it up as my current break up is keeping me busy enough.....also a bunch of Sigma Six figs and stuff. 400 PENDING
12. Tony Stark head from Hot Toys Ironman Mark 3 35 SOLD
13. Sideshow Indiana Jones extra hatless head along with extra hat and pistol 30

More later

Last edited:
Hey look at the bright side! You are part of the 10 year club. I am sorry to say I was right there with you this time last year. It gets way better! Good luck with your sale and good luck with your life. :duff

So sorry to hear about this. I wish you the best with your sale.

Thanks and it is sorry.

Hey look at the bright side! You are part of the 10 year club. I am sorry to say I was right there with you this time last year. It gets way better! Good luck with your sale and good luck with your life. :duff

Never seen anyone switch so fast. I suspect though it was there for awhile with her, she just masked it well.

If it were me I would rather hear "PM sent" than "sorry dude."

That being said, sorry dude. I feel worse for your kids though. What kind of ^^^^ is that to have to put up with in your chidhood?

Sorry to hear about this. Pretty weak excuse. About the weakest I've ever heard. Wherever she goes she will be there. First thing to do, if you're strapped for cash, is hit her for maintenance. Good luck with your sale.

4 Boys....Oh my...:banghead:duh:google

Good lord I'm 44 still single no kids,I thank god every single day.:naughty

Good luck bro.

Never take her back and ask her for child support.

Just join "No Ma'am."

post-13-1203261583.jpg

I'm sorry to hear about this too. Hang in there and good luck with your sale. :duff

Thank you

Sorry about this, good luck with the sale.

Thanks

Sorry to hear about the rough times you're going through. Good luck with your sales.

Thanks

If it were me I would rather hear "PM sent" than "sorry dude."

That being said, sorry dude. I feel worse for your kids though. What kind of ^^^^ is that to have to put up with in your chidhood?

Exactly, she went through the same thing as a kid and now this. These little guys though are adjusting well so far but the future (unless a miracle happens) will be tough.

Sorry to hear about this. Pretty weak excuse. About the weakest I've ever heard. Wherever she goes she will be there. First thing to do, if you're strapped for cash, is hit her for maintenance. Good luck with your sale.

It is the people around her, a bunch from broken relationships and such, however nobody put a gun to her head and you don't do what you do not want to do.

Good luck bro.

I would have thought that before they were here, now they are my life and i seriously can't think of ever truly living before them.

I know its hard, but believe me, you've made it before, you're going to make it again.

Your kids will be strength to you as you are to them.

take care man.

Good luck bro.

Good Lord, I'm 36, happily married (so far) and with 2 kids. I thank god every single day! :)

mkcc30: I wish you the best. And like tnaig said above, your kids will be your strength.

Last edited:
Back