• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

She left me sale.....ugh! A little of everything.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Lord, I'm 36, happily married (so far) and with 2 kids. I thank god every single day! :)

mkcc30: I wish you the best. And like tnaig said above, your kids will be your strength.

been there mkcc. All i can tell you is you'll come out stronger when its over.

Hang in there, the worse (not knowing what was happening) is for the most part over.

james.

I know its hard, but believe me, you've made it before, you're going to make it again.

Your kids will be strength to you as you are to them.

take care man.

I am 39 and have been through many things but this is without a doubt the toughest and most sickening but those little ones are my focus and you are right my strength. Thanks.

Good Lord, I'm 36, happily married (so far) and with 2 kids. I thank god every single day! :)

mkcc30: I wish you the best. And like tnaig said above, your kids will be your strength.

Thanks and they are and always will be.

been there mkcc. All i can tell you is you'll come out stronger when its over.

Hang in there, the worse (not knowing what was happening) is for the most part over.

james.

Thanks again and i certainly hope so.

I thought that when she leaves, now it's time to buy more stuff......

That's what I did.....:rolleyes:

Anyway, good luck!

I thought that when she leaves, now it's time to buy more stuff......

That's what I did.....:rolleyes:

Anyway, good luck!

I like your way of thinking......if there weren't four mouths besides my own to feed i might.:lol
There is a lot of her stuff though that is going up on c-list like the granite countertop she couldn't live without!:rotfl "Community property" afterall.

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. My prayers are with you.

Your wife has a responsibility to your four children whether she likes, it or not. She helped bring those four children into this world along with you, and she must pay you child support. This whole thing of "finding herself" :confused:? What a "crock"! That is NO excuse to just flat our leave her life with you and the boys to "start over" or whatever it is that she plans on doing with her life now. I would do everything within your means to demand child support in help with raising your boys from her. Get a good lawyer and pursue it in every way that you can within legal means. She must be held accountable. She cannot run from her own children, and not be at least partially responsible for their support and welfare. I would look into it as soon as possible. For your sake, and especially for the sake of your four sons. Good luck. I will try to get something from you list to help you out. I'm very interested in Aragorn and Legolas. Are they the regular or exclusives? I used to have them, and really want to get them back someday soon.
I wish I could have scored that Hot Toys TDK Batman from you! I was too late!

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. My prayers are with you.

Your wife has a responsibility to your four children whether she likes, it or not. She helped bring those four children into this world along with you, and she must pay you child support. This whole thing of "finding herself" :confused:? What a "crock"! That is NO excuse to just flat our leave her life with you and the boys to "start over" or whatever it is that she plans on doing with her life now. I would do everything within your means to demand child support in help with raising your boys from her. Get a good lawyer and pursue it in every way that you can within legal means. She must be held accountable. She cannot run from her own children, and not be at least partially responsible for their support and welfare. I would look into it as soon as possible. For your sake, and especially for the sake of your four sons. Good luck. I will try to get something from you list to help you out. I'm very interested in Aragorn and Legolas. Are they the regular or exclusives? I used to have them, and really want to get them back someday soon.
I wish I could have scored that Hot Toys TDK Batman from you! I was too late!

Oh i got a good lawyer and after threatening to drag her and her "friend" who is a fellow co-worker (she is an EMT) through court she has become more conciliatory.
We are in the process of a "No Fault" divorce as long as the agreement is what i want. Adultery has no bearing on divorce here in the state of Missouri but she knows they both could lose their jobs and he could lose his, as she said, "name in the community" which i could not care less about.
My focus and concern is to have the boys as much as possible because unfortunately sole-custody in MO is hard to obtain. I would never deny the kids their Mother because that is their right but I believe I have proven the most stable and for the last 3 years have been there for them much more often. Plus their home is right across from their school on an acre in the city where they have grown up which is why i am shooting for the house and primary custodianship (hate that word, sounds so cold).

Yes the Aragorn and Legolas are still available but they are not the exclusives.

Thanks man for the words, every bit helps.

Okay, I understand. I hope it all works out for you. I hope your boys can stay with you rather than her. I wasn't aware that there was a co-worker involved. I thought she just left "cold turkey" so to speak...to "find herself" or whatever she called it.

That's great you got a lawyer and know your rights as a parent. You are the more stable parent, and should be treated as such. Yes, you are correct in that your boys need to grow up knowing their mother, even though how horrible she has been in this situation.

I'll look into getting the Aragorn and Legolas from you. I'll contact you about them soon.

Take care,

Mike Buckley

added a couple of things bump...thanks to all buyers so far.
I am right in the middle of proceedings right now so i apologize in advance for any slow shipments.

Back