She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I saw the preview of the Savage She-Hulk comiquette as well, but then saw it was removed. It looked pretty good. Its of the new She-Hulk from the future, who's the daughter of Hulk and Thundra. I liked the preview, plan on ordering it...will be my first order of the year!

Lyra, daughter of Hulk with Thundra.
The angrier she gets the weaker she gets. The calmer she is the stronger she is.

6dcd0ea8-8715-44f6-be54-aced5aed71f1.jpg

Yeah they really dont seem like much of a deal. If I tried ebaying something with damage I would take a good loss on it.

firstly, if the store you're thinking of getting it from won't accept returns if the seal is broken, DO NOT buy it from them!!!!:lecture

secondly no matter where you're from in canada shipping for this will only be in the $25 range plus taxes and if you set up a credit card account with fedex then you only pay the taxes and no duty charges. so unless your store is selling this at well below retail, i would think it's actually cheaper to get it from ssc in most cases.
unless your store has the regular edition at a discount.:dunno either way buy from ssc imo, they'll look after ya if there's any problems.:hi5:

I have another question.

I've set up an accout with Fed Ex with my CC. So how does this work now? Does Fed Ex charge my cc all the tax, duty, brokage etc to my cc instead of asking for it when they deliver it? I'd like to set it up so I don't have to pay at the door.

Thanks so much!

Yeah, they don't seem much like big bargains to me either.

Yeah they really dont seem like much of a deal. If I tried ebaying something with damage I would take a good loss on it.

yeah no great deals imo, when our LCS got the distressed stuff from ssc it was an amazing sale. like getting an Aragorn PF with the box slightly scuffed for only $125, most of the PF's where just about the $100 and the Coms were usually under $100.

now i see ssc selling damaged or distress items for only small percentages off of retail.:lol:lol good for them i guess, but even at the slight discounts they're selling this stuff for right now, they're still 2x or 3x profit in them.:lecture

I have another question.

I've set up an accout with Fed Ex with my CC. So how does this work now? Does Fed Ex charge my cc all the tax, duty, brokage etc to my cc instead of asking for it when they deliver it? I'd like to set it up so I don't have to pay at the door.

Thanks so much!

fedex should only charge you the GST, or HST depending on where you're at. though i think you have to alert or call ssc and give them your fedex account number so they can insert it in the proper area of the waybill. i didn't do that and the first time i got something from ssc i was charged the advance fee and i called them up and complained about it since no one told me that i had to have my account number on the waybill for them to way the additional fees, i _____ed about it for awhile and they credited me back for it.:hi5:

and yes fedex will just drop it at your door and the taxes will be paid by your card. at least that's how it works for me.

Thanks for the info!:hi5:

If I only get charged HST and $25 shipping it's much cheaper to go with SSC than the other Canadian store with the crappy return policy.

Well it looks like I'm going to bite the bullet and order this. It'll be my second pf ever. I love pf's but the price has kept me off them for some time. But I am a HUGE sucker for mixed media. Mixed media statues are just so much better than standered ones for me personally.

Thanks again for your help!

Back