She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user5791_pic11171_1273010447.gif

The more modern, recent take on She-hulk has her mainly growing in height instead of completely bulking out. The difference between her and Bruce is she can (for the most part) choose when to hulk-out and retains the same level of intelligence, so she can get the appropriately sized clothing for her form as she-hulk.

in one issue she clearly said that she chooses clothes that can stretch a bit and are loose enough so that she can turn into the She-Hulk without having an inappropriate panel :rolleyes2

oh, and for people who are insure if they're going to buy this piece; do it! you won't regret it :D :hi5:

in one issue she clearly said that she chooses clothes that can stretch a bit and are loose enough so that she can turn into the She-Hulk without having an inappropriate panel :rolleyes2

I agree if you're clearly referencing the purple/white one-piece. But the OP was confused about what the statue was wearing, and those combat boots won't stretch, and the pants wouldn't fit a petite Jen Walters at all -- they're already a little baggy on her as She-Hulk :lol

I agree if you're clearly referencing the purple/white one-piece. But the OP was confused about what the statue was wearing, and those combat boots won't stretch, and the pants wouldn't fit a petite Jen Walters at all -- they're already a little baggy on her as She-Hulk :lol

maybe she puts on the pants & boots on after she turns into she hulk :dunno

maybe she puts on the pants & boots on after she turns into she hulk :dunno

OH NOES CRIME IS BREAKING OUT!!!!!

"This looks like a job for She Hulk"

*transforms*

"Can you guys wait a sec? Come on guys I have to put my boots on. Really??? This isn't how we play!!!!!!!!!"

Our replacement body arrives tomorrow. I have disliked the several days I haven't been able to display this amazing piece. So I look forward to having her back on her shelf.

here in Italy she hulk will arrive on may the 15th :( (at least at the shop where I always buy statues)

I envy you all :(

Our replacement body arrives tomorrow. I have disliked the several days I haven't been able to display this amazing piece. So I look forward to having her back on her shelf.

So did SS just send you a body without the head and hand or did you have to send back the whole PF?

You must take photos of the piece once you've smashed it. There's really no way around that. I figured I'll create a video while doing it, and have fun with it, and then run to my room and cry about it later.

Back