She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine were actually really smooth. Maybe it was a one in 550?
Here are the casting seams we're talking about...

sheHulkSeams.jpg

Here are the casting seams we're talking about...

sheHulkSeams.jpg

I see what you mean now. Okay, so -0 in 550. :D By the way, getting those pants off was a bitca. They make those stretchy noises like it's ripping because of how tight they are and how wide her legs, etc are. So if you think it's easy to pull them off and they wont be a bit stretched out, I think you're mistaken. That's to whomever wants to try.

matching the paint will be a _____
Piece of cake? :confused:
I see what you mean now. Okay, so -0 in 550. :D By the way, getting those pants off was a bitca. They make those stretchy noises like it's ripping because of how tight they are and how wide her legs, etc are. So if you think it's easy to pull them off and they wont be a bit stretched out, I think you're mistaken. That's to whomever wants to try.
No, I definitely didn't figure on that being easy. I could always cut the thread to separate the seams, then resew them later on, if need be. Now I just have to learn how to sew. :laugh:

I wish I had been able to be there for this, alas some are meant to toil at work to pay for our pre-orders and other bills :lol :exactly:

Well....

I did get it all on video though. I think you'll like it. Wont get working on it till Monday though. Hopefully I never have to do this again, but if I ever do, I will call you to come over.

Well....

I did get it all on video though. I think you'll like it. Wont get working on it till Monday though. Hopefully I never have to do this again, but if I ever do, I will call you to come over.

I will be there with bells on if it ever happens again, I will cry and say some words to fit the occasion and then let the poly-stone carnage begin :wink1: :) :lol

Mine just arrived a little while ago. Dang! I didn't realize how incredible long her drumsticks are. NOICE! I really do dig this piece quite a bit. She is really quite sexy. She's my only female PF, aside from Darth Talon. I am thinking the EX does add a bit of interest to the piece too. I was wondering if it was a decent addition or not until I just got it. I am very happy they went with fully sculpted on everything, but the pants. Actually those could have been sculpted too, as far as I'm concerned. :) Anyway, there is no fabric to cover up the righteous ripped detail of her busty and lithe torso, as I've seen happen with other PFs. All in all, a good buy for a happy collector. She's a keeper.

I am working on a big project until tomorrow night, so I don't have any time to take pics, but I'll try to get to it on Thursday. I'm also not in a huge rush because there have already been so many good ones posted.

Last edited:
She's standing right next to my monitor. She says thanks. She is definitely a beaut. I am digging her more every minute. :hi5:

PS Congrats!

Thanks Barb.... She's display next to my Thing and Black Panther now :)
She sure makes my Punisher comiquette look like a midget :lol:monkey3

Congrats, mine should be here any day now!
she's a beaut. Better then Ms Marvel too. :clap

Thanks Barb.... She's display next to my Thing and Black Panther now :)
She sure makes my Punisher comiquette look like a midget :lol:monkey3
Holy crap! What a coincidence. Those are the exact same pieces I had her next to before I placed her on my desk! Crazy, brother! CRAZY! :panic:

Last edited:
Back