She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This She-Hulk = 1000000 X better than the Bowen one.

What I want to know is if she is in truly 1:4 scale or just the same size as other PF's? She should really tower over the Black Cat PF.

What I want to know is if she is in truly 1:4 scale or just the same size as other PF's? She should really tower over the Black Cat PF.

You're right, would be interesting to see her height tommorow. She shoul be bigger than BC PF.

Both of the SHulks from Bowen sculpted by Mark Newman are very nice. Need to see more pictures of this one first.

fixed again

You can't put words in Bobby Brady's mouth.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/CCKCgXgh55w&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/CCKCgXgh55w&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

As much as I love She-hulk, this is a disappointment to me, she's just not buff enough. It's Marvel's ridiculous "human supermodel painted green" She-hulk, I'd much rather have a Joe Jusko inspired version. She has HULK in her name for F's sake...lol

Yea, thanks for the heads up JosephCPR.
Man this looks awesome but WTF with the pants?

Other than the Delgado cover which was already mentioned, McGuinness drew her in pants for almost the entire time during his runs with Loeb recently. Its an attempt to grab the modern look. I hope the exclusive a BD version with pants and top ripped to shreds.

Other than the Delgado cover which was already mentioned, McGuinness drew her in pants for almost the entire time during his runs with Loeb recently. Its an attempt to grab the modern look. I hope the exclusive a BD version with pants and top ripped to shreds.

and wearing Hulk comic book inspired undies. lol

Back