She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me likey!
Damn you, Sideshow! I'm gonna have to get a 2nd job if all these are released this year. lol.

Also: Has anyone noticed a pattern at SS? Everytime a comiquette is made, a PF follows (for the most part) Couldnt a little more time and energy be spent on other unleased characters? One exception- thank you SS for Ms. Marvel- I'm stoked to get her.

This is amazing. Pieces like this tempt me to sell my comiquette collection to fund 1/4 PFs only. I won't do it, but it's still tempting nonetheless.

Me likey!
Damn you, Sideshow! I'm gonna have to get a 2nd job if all these are released this year. lol.

Also: Has anyone noticed a pattern at SS? Everytime a comiquette is made, a PF follows (for the most part) Couldnt a little more time and energy be spent on other unleased characters? One exception- thank you SS for Ms. Marvel- I'm stoked to get her.

Or followed by a LSB eventually.

Only in the Bizarro Universe.

Not even there.

The 1:1 probably wont have cleavage. :rotfl Plus, how many female 1:1 bust has SS done?

If shes anything like the LSB, she'll have some cleaves... besides, that would just be a waste of a statue if they didnt do her "true-to-form". You know how many people would be at the doors of SS with rakes and torches if they kept her looking rated "G"? :rotfl

If shes anything like the LSB, she'll have some cleaves... besides, that would just be a waste of a statue if they didnt do her "true-to-form". You know how many people would be at the doors of SS with rakes and torches if they kept her looking rated "G"? :rotfl

FanG, did you order the BC PF?

Back