She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly::exactly::exactly: best time to start!!!

Damn right. I'd order it.

If shes anything like the LSB, she'll have some cleaves... besides, that would just be a waste of a statue if they didnt do her "true-to-form". You know how many people would be at the doors of SS with rakes and torches if they kept her looking rated "G"? :rotfl

Even PG-13 has a little bit of nip. lol

pretty cool! cant wait for pics tomorrow! anyone scan the pic thats next to her? looks like the angel comiquette. I want to see!!!!

I hope this doesn't come with a print.
If it does, it's REG or Epic Fail.

:lol:lol:lol You gonna get bashed, some peeps need low base numbers or they can't sleep at night, even if the print stays in the box or half their collection collects dust. : P

I don't think any of the PFs from the Marvel line have come with a print... so I'm hoping EX is removable pants so she can be displayed with the Leotard!

I want an art print for ex....please no crappy change-o-ca ca.merci.

remember kids...don't feed the trolls :rotfl

Hi stalker!

So I'm a troll because I disagree with you? LOL

This is one of the weakest PFs Sideshow has ever released. If they are going to use cover art for their sculpture designs they need to do a much better job of selecting. Just sayin...

BB

It hasn't been completely shown yet, and it is already one of the weakest PF??? I wonder if you can you explain how that comment can be taken seriously BuzzyBean

buzzybean; said:
Hi stalker!

So I'm a troll because I disagree with you? LOL

This is one of the weakest PFs Sideshow has ever released. If they are going to use cover art for their sculpture designs they need to do a much better job of selecting. Just sayin...

BB

Whatever.....

Back