Shazam premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok lets see

NOT GREAT

null_zps200794ac.jpg

****ING AWESOME

null_zpsb2bec2d5.jpg

:rotfl

God,the DCD AF looks like a barbie doll :lol

I agree that DCD's was not a great statue. Then again what of theirs qualifies as "great"? My only point in bringing it up was in wanting a different pose of Ross's work instead of one already done.

The problem is that the pose posted above is iconic to Ross' interpretation of Captain Marvel. The grin with the fists on his hips is simple but effective. I think Ross used it in Kingdom Come and again in Justice.

If it works then stick with. No need to get creative and do a weird Green Lantern "PF" mistake that ruins the statue as an iconic representation of the character in Premium Format.

The problem is that the pose posted above is iconic to Ross' interpretation of Captain Marvel. The grin with the fists on his hips is simple but effective. I think Ross used it in Kingdom Come and again in Justice.

If it works then stick with. No need to get creative and do a weird Green Lantern "PF" mistake that ruins the statue as an iconic representation of the character in Premium Format.

That pose was ICONIC BEFORE Ross ever got to it, and it has been around for YEARS:lecture. Also, if you look above the Superman DCD PF and the SSC ones are basically the same pose... SSC just got it right ... lol

It's been used before for sure. I am just saying that using any other pose if they go with a Ross design would be a missed opportunity.

And yeah, that DCD Superman is a complete joke. :D

I agree,I like the pose.Sideshow ruined a lot of nice PFs with lame poses ,if they do this,I hope they choose Ross's Captain Marvel and they use this pose.

Someone rename this thread. Shazam is the wizard. We are all talking about a Captain Marvel PF.

Well I hate to be the guy who says it, not withstanding the new 52 because i don't keep track of it, Billy Batson/Captain Marvel became the Wizard Shazam in the mini-series Trials of Shazam a few years back when the Spectre kills the original Wizard.

Well I hate to be the guy who says it, not withstanding the new 52 because i don't keep track of it, Billy Batson/Captain Marvel became the Wizard Shazam in the mini-series Trials of Shazam a few years back when the Spectre kills the original Wizard.

SHAZAM!!!!!!!! :exactly: :lecture

they can't call him captain marvel b/c of Marvel

DC really needs to get their act together. They lose out on the name Captain Marvel to Marvel even though their CM has been around for decades longer. On top of that, they had to change the name of their Terminator character to Deathstroke because of the Terminator film franchise even though they created and used the name 1st. :lol

I heard about that, but it is so ridiculous that I choose to ignore it. :cuckoo:

Not to mention that since Sideshow is doing classic interpretations of DC characters, it is Captain Marvel that we'll be getting. My understanding was that they could not use the name Captain Marvel in the cover of the comics. They can still call the character Captain Marvel.

The whole New 52 re-imagining is just stupid to me. :slap

Back