Shazam premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justice_08_Marvel_wang_I.jpg

shazam01.jpg

shazam-alex-ross_1024.jpg

The art looks like it's based on John Byrnes art to me. He drew Cap during the DC Legends mini series.

Just found this on Google.

These are BASICALLY the same version, one is just a photorealistic representation. In the end I think the SSC sketch IS the Byrne sketch... just distorted to hide the influence for now.

As long as he doesn't look like a shrimp next to Batman and Superman.

I know a lot of guys consider Marvel the poor mans Superman, BUT I have always loved him. So I hope that he gets the same kind of love that Superman received. he needs an A list sculptor:lecture

As long as he doesn't look like a shrimp next to Batman and Superman.

That's the key. He needs to be HUGE. That's why I always loved the Ross Captain Marvel. He always illustrates him as a very large man. You are 100% right, he can't come off smaller than Supes or Bats. He just can't. It wouldn't look right.

I can understand getting the Shazam but they had better follow it up with a Black Adam asap and I second Billy for the ex.

took the words out of my mouth, if they're making hopefully a sinestro for hal, they should make a black adam for shazam, love black adam

He's a a douchy character

Marvel is one of the BIGGEST BOY SCOUTS out there. There isn't an announce of DB in him. Do you even KNOW the character at all?

Line

Batman:"What do you have against the BoyScout??"

Superman:"Wait... I though I was the BoyScout??"

Batman:"I did too... Until I met Captain Marvel"

Shazam is a must. Hope it is based off of Kingdom Come art. He was fantastic there.

I think Black Adam is more popular than him.

I agree. DC knew what they were doing back when they added Black Adam to the JSA years ago. It really humanized him, kinda the way when Batman The Animated Series portrayed Mr Freeze. They really fleshed out his story. DC hasn't known how to handle Captain Marvel since Jerry Ordway stopped writing and drawing him.

Less said of the 52 version the better.

Back