1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Key is getting a decent end on them. Not a long bit of what looks like crimped glass. I think Pixelpiper also sells them here.

Are they still wired? Walmart use to sell the cold cathode units in their car hop-ups section. Basically the guys that were making them would core out a Hasbro saber and feed the wires through the bottom of the tube and connect it to the power source. They look cool as hell but the tips look like condoms :lol

LOL! Yes they are wired. And yes they do have that “tip of a condom” look to them but they are so bright and eye catching they look amazing. I slipped the wire through Luke’s sleeve and zip tied it to the detolf post and up through the lighting hole. I just hid the wire behind Vader’s cape and fished it the same way to the plug.

Where did you get the custom dress Cocoboloboy? It looks amazing

I had a friend make it for me. She said she’d make some more. I’ve got a little interest list going in the Leia thread for those that may want one.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-iv-princess-leia-collectible-figure-531.html

8D43952C-F8E3-4151-B9F4-2DA4069DE358.jpeg

Thanks :) I didn’t do any mods to the Tie pilot. Haven’t felt the need to. He looks great as is I think.

Must be the angle of the shot cuz he doesn’t appear as skinny and the helmet looks like it’s resting on the shoulders. Eventually gonna throw some padding on mine and try to lower the helmet a bit. Great figure one of my favorite designs. Would like to see a HT version.

Back