1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta say that Medicom Wicket still looks surprisingly good. How does that scale next to the HT figures like Leia?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I know. I'm waiting for the day when they have finished doing Luke, Han, Leia and Vader from every movie and move on to some aliens.

Tusken Raider
Jawas
Admiral Ackbar
Greedo
Nien Nunb
Gamorrean Guard

View attachment 432968
Producing some more background type characters would be pretty cool, but I'm not sure I see it happening for years and years now after the main characters of the OT are done.

IMG_2039.jpg
Still awaiting Luke and Leia from The Last Jedi, wanna put them together with Crait in the background. Also what on earth is taking Kylo so long from Sideshow?

Yes that is the Sphero R2, I did have the Sideshow version but it was so terrible I had to return it. I may end up ordering the new Hot Toys version.

:lol Yeah Jnix head on Han there. Hate how dark it gets toward the back of the shelf. Makes me want to do a second row of lights or some different style of lighting altogether.

Back