1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8DAFAC12-5218-4345-AA9B-485B23237758.jpg

Finally got two Cold Cathodes off eBay. Great price 2 for $100 shipped.
fede98f0924ce75b57680e66ab7c9026.jpg

40cbd41768db10920ba63ad1e7d57306.jpg

ecc07e0b802ba304a1c69e222e1fb016.jpg

Now I need them for all my Jedi and Sith. Down the rabbit hole I go.

Those cathode sabers look incredible!

I tried looking for them on ebay, but I couldn't find them. Could someone help point me in the right direction please?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The ones I bought are the only ones I’ve ever seen on eBay. There are a couple people on here that actually make them but I can’t remember who.

Are they still wired? Walmart use to sell the cold cathode units in their car hop-ups section. Basically the guys that were making them would core out a Hasbro saber and feed the wires through the bottom of the tube and connect it to the power source. They look cool as hell but the tips look like condoms :lol

I tried looking for them on ebay, but I couldn't find them. Could someone help point me in the right direction please?

PixelPiper used to make these but I haven't seen him around here much lately.

There's a Chris de Guzman on FB who makes them, as well as One6sabers. Haven't bought any myself yet, but it's very tempting.

Back