1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The led lighting looks very cool Coral Sea!

Thank you, NDSam :)
The fact of the room being all black, with only a red floor carpet, helps the light effects on the figures.

Just beginning my collection... So only 2 figures to show...

Very nice start tefouane :yess:
My first Star Wars one was Leia. Soon you will be out of space too :lol

Nice collection Coral Sea! Tefouane, great start! Don't worry, before you know it, your collection will be huge and all your money will be gone. Lol

Thank you Rkirby98 :)

My best,
Carlos.

Any body here know where I can get hold of the cathode light sabers? I'm after 1/6 light up sabers for maul and belt/chest box and saber kit for Vader that plugs into the mains rather than battery. I've tried contacting pixelpiper but had no response. Can anyone help me please.
Sorry this is off topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got around to sorting and finishing my transformers new display a few weeks or so ago so I could finally get my small ht and sideshow collection in the double detolf had to box some up due to no space for a while .. needs a bit of a makeover at some point ie: new lighting , new back part and want to paint the top and bottom black ( also needs painting because when I taped it up once while I was doing something to stop dust getting in it pulled the paint off the top part )

DSC03296.jpg

DSC03274.jpg

need to build a display box for this statue too which I have had to take apart and box up for now

26174736_10157039715494899_1351285179_n.jpg

26176623_10157039717849899_1561265056_n.jpg

unicron answer me I now poses that which you most fear. with this is shall make you my slave.:) great masterpiece collection as well. I would love to get back into it but the star wars takes up a lot of time and money.

What is the one on the left? Looks awesome. I've been having trouble deciding on a display case for my Hot Toy collection. Detolfs seem decent but I really dislike the lack of width. Billy's are not deep enough, and bestas have awkward door frames for HT collections D:

You can always google the double Detolf mod. I've done it myself and it's reasonably straightforward.

Here is my take on the "Original 12" from Kenner. Tarkin IS The Death Star Commander is he not? Quarrel amongst yourselves; Until HT releases their DSC, Tarkin is the final piece in my puzzle. ;)

12.jpg

Last edited:
Back