1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the idea of the original 12, and all those figures are pretty much must-owns (I currently own 8 with Tarkin on the way and have owned the other 4 in the past) but my one complaint is the color palette is pretty limited. I think pilot Luke (instead of Farmboy) would maybe be my one substitution to liven it up or maybe Greedo instead of the Tusken, though head to head I would always take the Tusken.

I love the idea of the original 12, and all those figures are pretty much must-owns (I currently own 8 with Tarkin on the way and have owned the other 4 in the past) but my one complaint is the color palette is pretty limited. I think pilot Luke (instead of Farmboy) would maybe be my one substitution to liven it up or maybe Greedo instead of the Tusken, though head to head I would always take the Tusken.

All true TonTon. I remember as a kid thinking how much more colorful the next eight figures were after the black, white, gray and beige of the first release. Figures like Greedo, X-Wing Pilot Luke, Walrus Man and the Power Droid brought a LOT of color to the collection.

All true TonTon. I remember as a kid thinking how much more colorful the next eight figures were after the black, white, gray and beige of the first release. Figures like Greedo, X-Wing Pilot Luke, Walrus Man and the Power Droid brought a LOT of color to the collection.

Easy answer - go with the first 20! :rock

back04.jpg

I have to stop coming into these Star Wars HotToys threads. You’re all killing me.
I ended up placing an order for the Deluxe Emperor and ROTJ Luke yesterday and I’m probably going to end up grabbing up the Vader/ Tarkin pack and two Royal Guards by the end of today!
Please everyone stop posting the awesomeness! I fear that I’m turning to the dark side! I have an urge to attack a Jedi temple as I type this!!!

I am pretty much set for Star Wars collection. Only want ESB Boba Fett, Palpatine, RTOJ Vader, and Pame... Only problem is running out of space. [emoji21]
41588dc1aa9cb51537b1eeaa10f39517.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Finally got some new acrylic cases to spread the collection around the room. Here's the first two of six cases! Decided to put the OT Star Wars figures in them to complement the posters.

Some room to the left of Vader for Tarkin soon!

20180303_150120b.jpg

Back