1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's troopers and aliens that scare the crap out of me as far as collecting Star Wars in 1:6 goes, just can't afford to fall down that particular rabbit hole. But the temptation is ever-present. :lol

And it's just so easily done, because there's just such a depth of iconic imagery within the franchise. And it's the iconography as much as the characters that draw me to collecting this stuff in the first place.

There's so many great collections out there, but personally this is a franchise that I need to try and keep a very tight leash on things, collecting wise, and just appreciate much of it from afar in the collections shown in threads like these.

Yes spark i agree and thank you. i think its cleaner and better presented for sure. Going to stick with one of each character from now on. Also being weary of over buying which i have done before. The lifesize r2 is awesome, so much fun and presence

congratulations Enzo, I believe your collection is better now.

I especially love this section:

image.jpg

DSC_1147.jpg

A small piece of my collection. I like to throw together a quick dio to give the figures something extra.

The A-wing is just a Hasbro 3,75 scale figure. The description tile I had custom made. I have them with all my vehicles.

DSC_1179.jpgDSC_1174.jpgDSC_1181.jpgDSC_1176.jpgDSC_1180.jpgDSC_1178.jpg
20170724_170641.jpg

Snagged a few second hand cathode sabers. These things are bright! They look more bright in pics though.

Back