1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My contribution to SS instagram competition:

Time for a race on May the 4th :lol
740d42830cec1db3a6f9eca1bc9c237d.jpg

Not sure if I posted this already, but just a picture of my TFA villains together:
e1e793d5e5baeeec16a04a5b103c8fbb.jpg

I sure hope we get a Phasma and Kylo with headsculpt for the next movie. And some actual Phasma character development.

If HT has no intention of ever going this deep in their SW line, SS needs to revisit their clones... Although the prices would be outrageous compared to what they originally sold them for... :(

I've just ordered a Detolf from IKEA and now I'm feeling like I need to display all my figures as two's. Having two Death Troopers on one shelf and one Shoretrooper on another will look off :dunno the first world problems :slap

I've just ordered a Detolf from IKEA and now I'm feeling like I need to display all my figures as two's. Having two Death Troopers on one shelf and one Shoretrooper on another will look off :dunno the first world problems :slap

I agree they look great in pairs of two on the detolf, but I'm trying to figure out some other alternatives (little scenes) since I have so many figures and only two detolfs.

Picture with the heroes who've used Anakin Skywalker's lightsaber (except for Anakin and Han):

22d2de28a7916ef2df5964ea305c345f.jpg

Back