1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My current set up.
a9dd6c64dd74057e540eaf49efd9b34b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Might as well add my collection (small so far, but I only started a couple of months ago).

892e9a5cd02409a6e2c91b62070ce154_zpsxji5qme6.jpg

de57673977a4bc6ba8120ed5ebfd1d54_zpstur7zrma.jpg

(Plus bonus Indy and Jack Sparrow)

9707d6e306905f614d5082ad5c65f643_zpssfhh2bn8.jpg

Not entirely happy with the posing on Luke and Vader, but I only got Luke today so there's some adjustment required.

Also waiting for HT Yoda to be sent from Hong Kong...

Just waiting for the Royal guards , Yoda , Tarkin and Lando to complete these shelves. Fingers crossed that some I mentioned gets made. I will gladly replace Chewie
If he gets a better head sculpt.
IMG_0326.jpg
IMG_0327.jpg

Cheers guys. I have 9 bases for the Empire and 6 for the Rebellion. I wish HT made bases similar to this for their Marvel items. The Star Wars bases are a better fit.

I just noticed how awful Chewie looks. He deserves much much better sculpt, right.

I just noticed how awful Chewie looks. He deserves much much better sculpt, right.
Totally. No amount of futzing or modding will fully correct the mistakes with this item. The body is done well...it's just the head that's bloody awful! This Chewie will be the first HT I will sell on once a better sculpt appears.

Totally. No amount of futzing or modding will fully correct the mistakes with this item. The body is done well...it's just the head that's bloody awful! This Chewie will be the first HT I will sell on once a better sculpt appears.

Have you considered buying the first release of Chewie from HT? It's MUCH better!

Have you considered buying the first release of Chewie from HT? It's MUCH better!
I think the first release is just as flawed....again it just does not look right. This Chewie cost me hardly anything from SS due to an errors with previous orders so it was purchased as a cheap shelf filler. Neither HT Chewie is worth its full asking price IMO. Though I have seen better futzed OT Chewies than futzed FA.

Back