1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A picture I recently took of my ANH heroes:

21380f670c26482a04fff18cea17034d.jpg

The princess looks BOSS right there.

Cheers! My biggest gripe with TFA was the short shrift they gave to Chewie's grief so I gave the shelf a little pathos the two friends deserve.

I love TFA but this is a problem with the film that I still have a hard time getting over. Big missed opportunity for Chewie and Leia to share a moment when he got back from Starkiller base with Finn and Rey.

The princess looks BOSS right there.

Agreed. Actually great poses all around in that pic.

Thanks Enzo and Luminous! I have a lot of favorite poses with these figures, and those are some of them.

The lack of interaction between Leia and Chewie in TFA was weird indeed. Especially considering what major event just happened. Missed opportunity that I hope is fixed in TLJ with more interaction.

I agree.... Poor Chewie was snubbed by Leia 2x!!!! First no respect and no medal in ANH, then she snubs him again to hug Rey after Hans death in TFA!!! Leia was a jealous ***** when it came it to Chewie!!!! :rotfl Han & Chewbacca had a stronger bond...

A Kit bashed these two tonight.

Force toys bodies.

Han has Force toys helmet.

Luke has the Sideshow reveal helmet.

Sideshow E11 Blasters.

Sideshow Xwing Luke Head

3rd party "Space Tracker" Han head.

Total cost €115.

0d45efaa5b2005caa6684cddc8a93fee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What are you doing ? Taking the Luke Stormtrooper and putting the Han head on instead ?
no I bought an extra tall stormtrooper body and armor. I`m hoping to buy an extra luke stormtrooper helmet or I can use the sideshow han stormtrooper helmet util I can get a good price for one. I will take a pic soon

That's a great group shot of the heroes.

My Rebel Troopers got an old toy to play with.

IMG_5106.jpg

IMG_5113.jpg

IMG_5121.jpg

I can't understand how anyone would shell out that much for figures and then treat them so poorly.

The wonders of being stupid and rich I guess?

What a freak!! And he doesn't seem to care about splashing that **** all over the place either!!!

Back