1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you make your floor panels? And is that just the painted wall behind the detolf or is it an insert as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi mate, i applied vinyl graphics to the underside of each shelf. I've been in the signage industry for 25 years so decided to use it to my advantage with the collection. The backgrounds are 2mm thin ACM ( aluminium composite material ) I cut to size, then applied matt black vinyl to the face, & slid them in between the metal frame & rear glass panel. The small gap at the back allows me to hide the cables for the lighting.
2c1249b6736a9c52b4cf958a03dd52dd.jpg
b457dad0179150665c00e6115c30ee09.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My Star Wars collection so far.IMG_4972.JPGIMG_4973.JPG

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

It's a great feeling to have them all. Chewie looks awesome there too! Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking great, matrix!! :clap

Just a question...

Which DL-44 blaster have you got Han holding?
It looks like it's a "Greedo Killer" version which wasn't stock with the HT...

If I'm right, where did it come from?

Thanks:duff..and yes it's the gun that shot greedo. It was suppose to be an exclusive with the old SS smuggler han but as far as i know due to a mix up in the factory this blaster was wrongly packed with the regular version (which is what i got) instead of the 'hangar bay' blaster...it can still be found loose on ebay

Thanks:duff..and yes it's the gun that shot greedo. It was suppose to be an exclusive with the old SS smuggler han but as far as i know due to a mix up in the factory this blaster was wrongly packed with the regular version (which is what i got) instead of the 'hangar bay' blaster...it can still be found loose on ebay

Found one... $17!!

Awesome... Thanks, man... Always preferred the "Greedo killer"!!

:duff

yes it is, and thanks. Yes the plan is to do the back arc and some more.... ideas and suggestions are welcome!!!

The original sideshow throne its to heavy for where i have it.... thanks for the advice

Back