1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great collections in here! love those pics TONTON! this is not my entire collection, but a couple shots with my addition of leia

9215.jpg9216.jpg

Just a little update to my collection... Hope y'all like!!

Attachments

• WP_20160512_19_27_28_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160512_19_27_28_Pro.jpg
    550.4 KB · Views: 493
That's gorgeous, monkeyjedi. :rock I'm really tempted to get Boba in 1/4 scale even though I really like the 1/6 version I have.

That's gorgeous, monkeyjedi. :rock I'm really tempted to get Boba in 1/4 scale even though I really like the 1/6 version I have.

Thanks, Coco... He is pretty cool, but crazy expensive and I would definitely have gone for the 1/6 instead if I didn't already have the PF Han...
Together they are great, but Boba is a tricky figure... Hard to pose, can't take his own weight, great looking, but ridiculously huge base, and because he costs so much, I'm always paranoid about him crashing... :panic:

Dumb question that I could use some help with....What is the easiest/best way to post pics here if all I use for internet access is a galaxy s5 phone?

Tapatalk app, you can post directly from the app. It might help to edit the photos first, and just rotate them to the orientation you want (even if they're already the correct orientation), this may prevent your photos from showing up sideways on desktop.

Otherwise you can sign up for a free photobucket account, or a site like that.

Tapatalk app, you can post directly from the app. It might help to edit the photos first, and just rotate them to the orientation you want (even if they're already the correct orientation), this may prevent your photos from showing up sideways on desktop.

Otherwise you can sign up for a free photobucket account, or a site like that.

Thanks ton ton! I downloaded Tapatalk and it seems the way to go :duff:

Back