1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After recently finishing my Vader, I took some shots of my current SW collection (HT & custom). My next plan is to weather the marmit Sandtrooper similar to the HT.

IMG_9373_2_small.jpg

IMG_9363_2_small.jpg

IMG_6994_2_small.jpg

IMG_9323_2_small.jpg

IMG_9303_2_small.jpg

IMG_9378_2_small.jpg

After recently finishing my Vader, I took some shots of my current SW collection (HT & custom). My next plan is to weather the marmit Sandtrooper similar to the HT.

IMG_9323_2_small.jpg

If I hadn't seen this pic here, I would've thought it was a '77 promo pic.

Very nice!:clap

Finally... My Princess has arrived... The circle is complete...

Attachments

• WP_20160426_20_01_27_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160426_20_01_27_Pro.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 461
Great collections/pics/poses everyone! agonistes86, salekfx, monkeyjedi and everyone on the pages previous!

I say bring on ESB and ROTJ!!!

If I hadn't seen this pic here, I would've thought it was a '77 promo pic.

Very nice!:clap

That Vader looks amazing man. Seriously looks lifelike.

Very very nice pictures. Great posing! :clap

Wow. Amazing shot. Looks absolutely life-like. Maybe one of the best pics I have seen. Well done.

Great collections/pics/poses everyone! agonistes86, salekfx, monkeyjedi and everyone on the pages previous!

I say bring on ESB and ROTJ!!!

Thanks a lot, guys. :) Very proud of the Vader, and that shot with the Sandtrooper is also my favorite. Tried to get the lighting and saturation to look more like a 1:1 promo shot.

Finally... My Princess has arrived... The circle is complete...

Nice posing, especially on Leia. :)

Your lighting reminds me of this painting. :)
7b464aa146495da56972a483c4e61c4d.jpg

IMG_6168.JPGIMG_6173.JPGIMG_6175.JPGIMG_6176.JPG

Update, Still not happy with a couple poses such as solo and leia and boba. will be reworking them. and i am well aware that the snow trooper does not belong int he sand , he is just holding a spot until i get a couple more pieces in.

Back