1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been awhile since I bought a new figure, but finally put some cash together to get this guy. Mr C3PO. Really quality figure from Sideshow. Just need Leia and the Han and Chewie pack and I will have the whole gang minus Stormtrooper variants.

VPJSTiG.jpg

hdgYJka.jpg

t3HEQva.jpg

48DTBDZ.jpg

Gotta up the aperture to get more of the figures in focus, which depending on the lighting conditions might not be possible/ideal without a tripod or upping the ISO (which lowers the photo quality). Like in the one below you have the aperture at 3.5, maybe around 7-9 you could get everyone in focus. I'm still learning as well so not positive. Either way a lot of great shots and posing, FMH.

attachment.php

Naw, man! Embrace the shallow focus! Nothing is more beautiful than bokeh in a photograph! It's a great shot!

Naw, man! Embrace the shallow focus! Nothing is more beautiful than bokeh in a photograph! It's a great shot!

Don't get me wrong, I think some of them are perfect as is, just used that one as a practical example since FMH mentioned trying to get more figures in focus. It's obviously all about being able to accomplish what you want for each particular photo. I typically prefer photos with a smaller depth of field too.

Long time reader, first time poster. Here's an image of my "mostly" Hot Toys collection. I'm still waiting on Leia, Fett, and the Sideshow Jawas to add to my Ikea billy case.
IMG_20160323_010240.jpg

Yes, the tusken is such an iconic character. I should mention he's the only modded figure in the case. Swapped out the SS body for a HT slim, and boy does it make a difference.

The black shelves behind the probot are the laft style from ikea.
0313162004c.jpg

My 1st ever post on here... Apologies if I'm making a mess of it!!

Been benefiting from all you guys' wisdom for so long, I thought it only fair to share...

Mainly HT with a few random extras to take up space... Hope y'like!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    598.8 KB · Views: 393
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 364
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    512.2 KB · Views: 370
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 362
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 366
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 372
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    520 KB · Views: 366
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    456.8 KB · Views: 367
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    681.5 KB · Views: 366
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 375
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 374
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 377
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    532.6 KB · Views: 367
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    524.6 KB · Views: 371
Nice set up. My cats would make short order of all that..Do you have pets?

Really nice collection monkeyjedi! Absolutely love all the vehicles. The lightsabers mounted to the side of the bookshelf is an awesome idea.

Thanks , Spark... The sabers are on "Saber-Stand" fittings... You can stick 'em anywhere and they stop the blades from warping...

Back