1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2eca78ba5f493863db81d6538ff39cea.jpg

Yesterday was dusting day...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Impressive!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

FullSizeRender.jpg

Trying something new here, i have been tinkering with the idea of a tattoine style diorama and also a Jakku.. I found a canvas frame at my local arts and crafts store and the at my local DIY store i found leveling sand which to me has a nice desert color. So far all i have done is sealed the frame with some silicon then filled it with the sand making two different levels. the back level is higher and is meant to look like a sand hill so as you can somewhat see the sand troopers. I still am hoping i can fit Leia C3 and R2 but its already looking like i won't. to me it looks good but is missing something, if anyone has any ideas please let me know. thanks

View attachment 256522

Trying something new here, i have been tinkering with the idea of a tattoine style diorama and also a Jakku.. I found a canvas frame at my local arts and crafts store and the at my local DIY store i found leveling sand which to me has a nice desert color. So far all i have done is sealed the frame with some silicon then filled it with the sand making two different levels. the back level is higher and is meant to look like a sand hill so as you can somewhat see the sand troopers. I still am hoping i can fit Leia C3 and R2 but its already looking like i won't. to me it looks good but is missing something, if anyone has any ideas please let me know. thanks

Tuskin raider and some Jawas would also make this look sick

SUPERB!!!!!

View attachment 256522

Thanks guys. Yes I agree but i will not be buying any SS pieces. I have bought from them since 03 and they have been horrible in there quality as of late. the only one I'm considering is R2 and it would have to be at a steal. So until HT comes clean with some more tattoine. I was thinking more along the lines of footprints in the sand or if i could find one of those moisture farm rods.

Hey enzo, I have a 3d printer and I am working on printing some moisture vaporators, pm me if you are interested

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

My phone takes terrible pics... My beautiful wife only gives me a small section to display my stuff so here's a small example of what I have. The Tie Pilot next to Luke is actually from Medicom and I think it looks fricken awesome!!20160331_211101.jpg20160316_150231.jpg20160316_150238.jpg20160331_210513-1-1.jpg20160317_205911.jpg

Thanks guys. Yes I agree but i will not be buying any SS pieces. I have bought from them since 03 and they have been horrible in there quality as of late. the only one I'm considering is R2 and it would have to be at a steal. So until HT comes clean with some more tattoine. I was thinking more along the lines of footprints in the sand or if i could find one of those moisture farm rods.

R2 you should be able to get direct from SS for $120 plus shipping, which isn't bad. Then maybe the Tama 3PO if you don't have him? Either way, beautiful set-up you have. Looks really great.

View attachment 256522

I think it looks great. I like the pose of your figures. C-3PO and R2 would complete the dia IMO but I would not use Leia because she didn't go to Tatooine and the white clean dress would look out of place. Maybe a moisture vaporator behind Chewie would look good.

View attachment 256522

Where did you find those silver boxes in the back?

Hey enzo, I have a 3d printer and I am working on printing some moisture vaporators, pm me if you are interested

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks so much buddy but I'm not big on the background stuff or printing I'm more looking for actual props, I like the random rock idea. I also made the sand messier and Looks wind blown a lot more natural. I. Going to pick up another frame for jakku

R2 you should be able to get direct from SS for $120 plus shipping, which isn't bad. Then maybe the Tama 3PO if you don't have him? Either way, beautiful set-up you have. Looks really great.
Thank you tonton I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Yes I am planning on the tamashii c3 and the ss r2 just need to find the right prices,

Where did you find those silver boxes in the back?

I got the, from American metal craft, it's a restaurant store. I'm a chef and an importer of Italian food lol. I found them while buying plate ware, they are risers for food, they are very well built and about $25 each. I think the square ones are 4inch by 4 inch

I got the, from American metal craft, it's a restaurant store. I'm a chef and an importer of Italian food lol. I found them while buying plate ware, they are risers for food, they are very well built and about $25 each. I think the square ones are 4inch by 4 inch

They look awesome with your awesome set up. Thanks!

Amazing set up Enzo. How stable are they without the standing?

Thanks for sharing this - I checked out their site and there are a ton of cool options for 1/6 "furniture". Also - your display is dope! Love the use of the picture frame. I might steal that for a Dune setup. :duff

Amazing set up Enzo. How stable are they without the standing?

Very stable, the only one i had a problem with was my first order stormtrooper lieutenant, he had weak ankle pegs, he fell 5 or 6 times and i ended up giving him to my 6 year old son, we used the base for his room to display him on, i bought the Jakuu version to replace him. all the rest of the star wars figures have very tight ankles and haven't fallen once. i do not like the look of the stands and nameplates especially the rod that goes between there crotches. i think that takes away from the realism of the characters. if i had to use the bases and the rods i would have to not collect hot toys. i honestly cannot stand them. it takes a small amount of adjusting on the sand though as the sand is soft so I needed to work on the feet a bit here and there so as they stand correctly and look realistic.

Back