1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great display case, Billy Ray! :clap

Just be careful with the light in there though. Make sure it's not emitting very much heat.

Thanks guys. Need to sort out those bottom two shelves a little better though. I had "help" from my wife LOL. She said that Jango and Boba shouldn't be on the same shelf and that Vader should be with Bespin Luke. I wanted Vader, the Emperor and Stormies all together. I'll get my way eventually, just grateful for the cabinet right now. I have another, similar (and smaller), one upstairs that was over crowded. I think my Indy stuff will go in there now.

The light isn't too hot, and I don't plan to have it on a lot.

Oh yeah, and like everyone else, I have the obligatory empty spot on the top waiting for Leia :)

Bought a new cabinet to display all my Star Wars figures.

Quick phone pic

fa43b41fa3187822762889b3028d8e09.jpg

Great stormtroopers sidewinder! Can't imagine that kind of goofing being a great idea though, I mean their boss wasn't known for his sense of humor and was going through a bit of a rough patch in life at that time:)

Haha yeah it makes no sense, I just wanted a bit of a fun pose with my Troopers for a bit. I'll probably change and rotate my display with all the figures once I get Leia and Stormtrooper Han arrives. So many options when it comes to displaying this line of figures.

Nice shot there Cruel Angel :)

I found my old Sideshow Obiwan so added him to my display.

f6c0db22946e5ea1ef2e8d3a82baac8d.jpg
1658ba15ed00430f8a128b8eb7819a8c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Great Luke focus, wanting that Hoth set up now more than ever.

Hi guys, love this thread. Really cool collections and set ups.
Here is my line up so far.
XhfVjBC.jpg

Back