1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! Yea the wallet has taken a beating. I just got my Amex year end summary back and not so shocking Sideshow was my top merchant. :lol Thrills my wife. But the Star Wars train is one I'm not getting off of. It's just a little rough when so many of these hit at once!

FullSizeRender.jpg
pay no attn to marty in the background, he is awaiting his time machine.

Same here. My wallet has been taking a pounding with them all coming out roughly the same time.

However, once the figure arrives though, I forget how much I spent because I love each one. :lol

You collection looks great Enzo but what really stands out IMO is the quality of your poses, really nice!

thanks so much Jedi for the kind words. i spend a lot of time on them. some hours lol. but i enjoy it, it is therapeutic to me, but it means a lot to hear people notice.

So where is everyone getting the First Order banner from?

I custom made mine at one of the local shop in Singapore. Basically I went Google and just pick one decent image online, then send to them to make (with instructions to ask them to cut the product into 3 equal pieces :p) I believe there is one thread in this forum that allow you to order the FO emblem.
0ed3d2c759de2d4d5e7693f019938aa3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my 2 modest detolfs. Both single tall troopers will be gone tomorrow to make room for new Star Wars releases.

Guardians will stay until I need to make room for Phasma, Rey, Finn and Flametrooper. Or I just buy a third detolf.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 475
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,013.7 KB · Views: 468
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    834.6 KB · Views: 466
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg