1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started cleaning out my iron man detolfs and replacing with Star Wars collection. Temporary slots while I get the dio shelves built for many of these. Need to move the Hoth contingency downstairs with the two taun tauns that came in this week for Luke and Han. Then bring down the MR and EFX pieces. Fun and busy couple months ahead to get the set up done right.

Thank you!

Its a Master Replicas. Now defunct, they made studio scale props. I have the efx x-wing and tie fighter as well.

Wow! Lucky you, those look fantastic! I've heard of Master Replicas (lots of people seem to have their lightsabers/blasters) but never looked into everything the made.

I hate seeing pics of the efx xwing....always a huge regret of mine not buying that one.

Wow! Lucky you, those look fantastic! I've heard of Master Replicas (lots of people seem to have their lightsabers/blasters) but never looked into everything the made.

MR did a Y-Wing as well. I did not pull the trigger on it because EFX was supposed to put out one that is a studio match to the model used in ANH. But as anyone who follows their work knows its probably 2027 until we will see it. :lol

I hate seeing pics of the efx xwing....always a huge regret of mine not buying that one.

Sorry man not meant to sadden ya, it is an amazing piece. I was lucky picking that up a few years back for a decent price before the pieces blew up from star wars fever. That x-wing would probably fetch about $4K given the ridiculous prices I have seen on the MR falcon lately.:cuckoo:

I didn't know Master Replicas ever produced the X-Wing. I saw a prototype photo once and thought it wasn't made because they went out of business. I have the SS Millennium Falcon at least!

Started cleaning out my iron man detolfs and replacing with Star Wars collection. Temporary slots while I get the dio shelves built for many of these. Need to move the Hoth contingency downstairs with the two taun tauns that came in this week for Luke and Han. Then bring down the MR and EFX pieces. Fun and busy couple months ahead to get the set up done right.

That's one heck of a display. Very nice! :clap

This is only the beginning of my Star Wars Sixth Scale collection..
d7bdb6ec3e8674ef023895f322b0b7af.jpg
beb2c76b7ffa22e533a77d081c1e27dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the Studio Scale Master Replica Falcon with the Harrison Ford signature.

All the MR stuff is really time warping me back to 2004-2008, when they ruled the world. Nice pieces you guys have :)

I've only just started collecting HT Star Wars. Here is my set up for now..

dc574d99b19272bc52843ba913c5a005.jpg
c4cc83365998f17a8ec84d828f59da87.jpg
ce745455a8b8f3c025926b0484f0c773.jpg

Just waiting on kylo ren to arrive this week.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Omg.. I will sell all my collection for that falcon i believe that signature series right??

LOL, I don't know if you are serious or not, but it is not for sale or trade. Yeh, it's the signature series that I preordered years ago from Master Replicas. I think it looks great with my HT Han Solo.

Back